Avalon Organics, Thickening Shampoo, Biotin B-Complex Therapy, 14 fl oz (414 ml)

Reviews 3-star

didn't like this so muhc

Posted by bbchris on Nov 12, 2013

I tried it as it seems a big size and good price but then I have to use a lot of shampoo so it's not as economical as first perceived :(

I didn't see the amazing results everyone talks about.

Posted by doppelganger on Mar 16, 2014

It's quite good but makes my scalp a bit itchy. Gives some more volume than all the other shampoos do, but is nothing special. I didn't see the amazing results everyone talks about.

An average product, can't notice much difference

Posted by Reviewer3063845 on Jan 15, 2015

I've used this shampoo to help with my PCOS related hair thinning/loss on 2 different occasions, switced to another brand for a while but came back to this to give it another go. Unfortunately I can't say my hair feels any thicker with or without using this shampoo. I get good results with combining it with a hair thickening organic mousse from Giovanni but it is of course just an illusion of thicker hair. Nice smell, good consistency, just doesn't actually thicken my hair but then again I'm pretty much a lost cause!

شامبو

Posted by Laila90 on Aug 19, 2015

أول شي استخدمته لحاله جفف شعري صار ليفة، استخدمه مع البلسم - مع أني أكره البلسم- إلا أنه رجع شعري طبيعي، بس عموماً خلصت العلبة وأنا ماحسيت أبدًا أني أغسل شعري بشامبو عليه التقييم العالي :d

Nice results but not my favourite fragrance

Posted by 5438992859290777321 on Mar 25, 2015

I do like this shampoo in regards to the results, the hair feels really clean and with some added volume. However, I do find the fragrance on the product a bit too sharp for my taste, very minty and fresh - but i prefer products with less fragrance. Overall OK product. Might reorder - but i do have other favourite shampoos.