didn't like this so muhc

Posted by bbchris on Nov 12, 2013

I tried it as it seems a big size and good price but then I have to use a lot of shampoo so it's not as economical as first perceived :(

I didn't see the amazing results everyone talks about.

Posted by doppelganger on Mar 16, 2014

It's quite good but makes my scalp a bit itchy. Gives some more volume than all the other shampoos do, but is nothing special. I didn't see the amazing results everyone talks about.

Will not buy this product again

Posted by hind2mn on Jan 20, 2016

Cause itching of the scalp Sensitivity, agitation of the scalp

Customer Evaluation of Avalon Organics, Thickening Shampoo

Posted by 5009292206635736349 on Apr 21, 2016

It does in an average, nondescript, way it's function as a hair thickening shampoo. However, it is definitely a gentle and superior cleaning shampoo. I would definitely re-purchase the shampoo even though I wish that it had a more effective hair thickening composition.

well....

Posted by 4893829687280913613 on Jun 11, 2016

i was really exited about it because its cruelty free and vegan - but i have to say it wasn't good for me at all. it made my hair super dry and super static. i could't control it for days... my mom, on the other hand - love this shampoo so much that she thank me almost after every shower that she takes.. so, i guess it depends on the hair it self. mine didn't like it but my mom's hair really enjoy this shampoo. is it really thickening her hair? - yes, it looks a bit messy but absolutely thicker. ♥

An average product, can't notice much difference

Posted by Reviewer3063845 on Jan 15, 2015

I've used this shampoo to help with my PCOS related hair thinning/loss on 2 different occasions, switced to another brand for a while but came back to this to give it another go. Unfortunately I can't say my hair feels any thicker with or without using this shampoo. I get good results with combining it with a hair thickening organic mousse from Giovanni but it is of course just an illusion of thicker hair. Nice smell, good consistency, just doesn't actually thicken my hair but then again I'm pretty much a lost cause!

normal shampoo

Posted by 5064033174158643198 on Feb 04, 2014

Nothing speccial, just a norma shampoo

The best smell in the world!

Posted by PRISMandPEACE on Jan 12, 2015

Love the smell but I wish it was a bit more conditioning. It leaves my hair dry if used alone But still love it because of the smell

An ok shampoo

Posted by 5619494590743265911 on Feb 11, 2014

I have used this product for about 2 months now, and have not noticed any thickening effect. It is a good shampoo, it cleans the scalp well without overly drying it. Not a bad product at all, but it is not my favourite.

not impressed

Posted by RayOfSunshine on Jun 05, 2014

I am very surprised why this shampoo is such a bestseller...Only positive thing i can say is a good price/amount ration of it. It left my long hair dry and tangly after wash and i had to use double amount of the conditioner with it. Smell was mild and neutral. Perhaps it will suit somebody with short oily hair.