Avalon Organics, Thickening Shampoo, Biotin B-Complex Therapy, 14 fl oz (414 ml)

Reviews 5-star

Very good

Posted by 5361315316840531971 on Nov 07, 2012

Not used in abundance but the product was not bad

AWESOME

Posted by Reviewer2827034 on Oct 11, 2012

I have used it for almost 2 weeks, alt shampoos (Scalp Normalizing & Thickening Shampoo), my hair fall is very much lesser. I am going to continue using it together with the other 2 types. I use the thickening conditioner. I am starting to see improvements in my hair growth and I see baby hair sprouting out too.

Hair Vitality

Posted by Therock on Jul 23, 2012

Been using this shampoo along with NOW Biotin supplements and the results are simply stunning: fuller, darker and livelier hair! Highly recommended

Give this shampoo a try !

Posted by vinetu28 on Dec 25, 2014

If you are experience hair loss or you want healthy hair than give this shampoo a try.I searched for weeks for products to help. I came across this shampoo and read all the reviews, and compared it to other product reviews with similar claims.I settled on Avalon Organics because they are well known in the organic world, and their ingredient list is always impressive. But, I was skeptical. I used this shampoo for the first time today and LOVED it! After using this shampoo for 2 weeks I noticed that my hair loss has significantly decreased. With less hair falling out, I would certainly say that my hair is able to "thicken", not on an individual strand level, but overall my head of hair is thicker. Best of all, this shampoo does not give me little red bumps on my scalp. No more itchy scalp. I love that the range is natural and organic with all products containing at least 70% organic content, without synthetic fragrances, Phthalates, sulfates or parabens. Surely, should be noted that it is made with a complex of B vitamins - biotin, niacin and panthenol, that nourish the hair and increased scalp circulation and stimulation of hair follicles.Further more, the shampoo is fortified with saw palmetto and wheat protein that help control hair loss, aloe and jojoba that nourishing the hair and many others useful ingredients. This shampoo smells herbal a little like lavender and just slightly medicinal to me, but nothing that was overpowering or would make me stop using it - very faint scent overall and the scent doesn't linger.I did notice it doesn't lather like normal shampoo, but this is probably due to the lack of chemical ingredients found in other shampoos to make them lather so well. But it felt wonderful on my hair and rinsed super clean.I styled my hair as usual, and found an impressive amount of volume compared to the last few weeks.I've received compliments on how healthy my hair looks from multiple people, and I will definitely be buying this again. If you found my reviews helpful, consider indicating that by clicking on the "YES" button. Also please click my username Vinetu28 at the top of this review (blue text) to visit my profile and learn more, thanks!

Works for my thin hair! :)

Posted by 52NewYou on Jul 18, 2013

I use both the Avalon conditioner and shampoo, and I feel like they help to thicken my hair. Also, this shampoo lasts a long time because I do have such thin hair. If you have thin hair- try it out!