Give this shampoo a try !

Posted by vinetu28 on Dec 25, 2014

If you are experience hair loss or you want healthy hair than give this shampoo a try.I searched for weeks for products to help. I came across this shampoo and read all the reviews, and compared it to other product reviews with similar claims.I settled on Avalon Organics because they are well known in the organic world, and their ingredient list is always impressive. But, I was skeptical. I used this shampoo for the first time today and LOVED it! After using this shampoo for 2 weeks I noticed that my hair loss has significantly decreased. With less hair falling out, I would certainly say that my hair is able to "thicken", not on an individual strand level, but overall my head of hair is thicker. Best of all, this shampoo does not give me little red bumps on my scalp. No more itchy scalp. I love that the range is natural and organic with all products containing at least 70% organic content, without synthetic fragrances, Phthalates, sulfates or parabens. Surely, should be noted that it is made with a complex of B vitamins - biotin, niacin and panthenol, that nourish the hair and increased scalp circulation and stimulation of hair follicles.Further more, the shampoo is fortified with saw palmetto and wheat protein that help control hair loss, aloe and jojoba that nourishing the hair and many others useful ingredients. This shampoo smells herbal a little like lavender and just slightly medicinal to me, but nothing that was overpowering or would make me stop using it - very faint scent overall and the scent doesn't linger.I did notice it doesn't lather like normal shampoo, but this is probably due to the lack of chemical ingredients found in other shampoos to make them lather so well. But it felt wonderful on my hair and rinsed super clean.I styled my hair as usual, and found an impressive amount of volume compared to the last few weeks.I've received compliments on how healthy my hair looks from multiple people, and I will definitely be buying this again. If you found my reviews helpful, consider indicating that by clicking on the "YES" button. Also please click my username Vinetu28 at the top of this review (blue text) to visit my profile and learn more, thanks!

Very good

Posted by 5361315316840531971 on Nov 07, 2012

Not used in abundance but the product was not bad

AWESOME

Posted by Reviewer2827034 on Oct 11, 2012

I have used it for almost 2 weeks, alt shampoos (Scalp Normalizing & Thickening Shampoo), my hair fall is very much lesser. I am going to continue using it together with the other 2 types. I use the thickening conditioner. I am starting to see improvements in my hair growth and I see baby hair sprouting out too.

What a wonderful shampoo!!!

Posted by Reviewer2925223 on Sep 21, 2013

What a wonderful shampoo!! I have bought it several times and very happy. The lather and wash well. My hair is soft and easy to style. And I loose less hair after I started using it and grow faster!!! Apply and let it soak for a while. And use it with a conditioner or hair becomes disheveled. I recommend it to my friends and family and you too:-) Какой чудесный шампунь!!! Я покупаю его уже 3 раз и очень довольна. Хорошо пенится и промывает волосы. Волосы мягкие, пышные и легко укладываються. Я также заметила, что волосы МЕНЬШЕ ВЫПАДАЮТ и БЫСТРЕЕ РАСТУТ! Нанесите на какое-то время и дайте подействовать. И используйте с кондиционером, желательно той же серии. Рекомендую всем подружкам и вам также!

Hair Vitality

Posted by Therock on Jul 23, 2012

Been using this shampoo along with NOW Biotin supplements and the results are simply stunning: fuller, darker and livelier hair! Highly recommended

First shampoo I have used that does exactly what it says

Posted by 5331366978351291645 on Feb 06, 2016

Unfortunately over the past few years ( I am 42) I have noticed my 'hair volume' is not what is use to be-I normally use coconut oil as a pre-wash conditioner and it helps but I decided to try this after reading the reviews. This was surprisingly effective and does exactly what it says- it did increase the volume of my hair. I am very pleased with this product and will buy the conditioner as well the next time I order from iHerb.

HUSBAND loves this Shampoo for his results with Thicker Hair!

Posted by HealthyEating on Jan 20, 2016

I started purchasing this about 1.5 years ago and only buy this for my husband now. He is quite pleased with the results. I like the fact that it contains Organic Ingredients - No GMOs, parabens, harsh preservatives, synthetic colors or fragrances, phthalates, sodium lauryl or laureth sulfate. 100% vegetarian ingredients. If this review helped you, please click the yes button. Thanks!

Works for my thin hair! :)

Posted by 52NewYou on Jul 18, 2013

I use both the Avalon conditioner and shampoo, and I feel like they help to thicken my hair. Also, this shampoo lasts a long time because I do have such thin hair. If you have thin hair- try it out!

Really thickens and softens hair!

Posted by KillerBunny on Apr 22, 2013

This is one of the best shampoos I've ever used, my hair is noticeably thicker and softer! I refuse to use anything else.

my second bottle

Posted by Reviewer2350808 on Aug 19, 2010

My hair stylist commented that my hair seemed fuller and more shiny after I was half way thru my first bottle. Also, hair loss seemed more controlled. Good stuff!