A great product in my opinion...

Posted by 5253233303397138649 on May 17, 2014

A lot of reviewers have been recently saying a lot of negative remarks about this product, and a lot of it is related to the comparison of the old formula and the new formula. I have not tried the old formula, and therefore my review is based on using the product as is presently. First and foremost, I wash my hair everyday because I have thin hair and my scalp gets oily within 24 hours after washing it. During the past month, I have had a very irritated scalp from a bad reaction from using another shampoo product. Therefore, I had a bit of hair loss near the back of my scalp. I was a bit skeptical trying this product because of all the negative reviews, but decided to give it a go (actually, I bought it BEFORE reading the reviews :p). After the first use, I felt my hair was thicker and my scalp felt a lot healthier, and the irritation was going away. I'm not so sure if it has made my hair grow at all, but it definitely feels like I have more than I used to (thickening side effect). The only downside to this product is that it is not moisturizing at all, which is actually not a problem for me but may be for others. My hair is very tackled after I use the shampoo and the conditioner in the same line doesn't help either. I use a treatment for my hair every once in awhile and my hair seems to be managing. It doesnt dry out my hair crazily, but it also doesnt moisturize it as well. Overall, I enjoy using this shampoo and would repurchase it again.

Excellent shampooing

Posted by Nereide on Sep 25, 2012

Excellent ! Sent bon (les plantes, bonne odeur de verveine), mousse assez bien, texture gel, se rince parfaitement et rend les cheveux doux et brillants. En plus le nom de la marque est très attrayant et fait rêver ;-) Toutefois étant fan du shikakai je ne suis pas objective face aux shampooings tout prêts, même si celui-ci et dans le haut du panier ! Je l'utilise pour rincer mes masques à base d'huiles, ainsi que les jours de flemme :-)

will buy again!

Posted by vafa33 on Feb 22, 2015

super for all hair types

Great results with this biotin shampoo!

Posted by odereviews on Jun 03, 2013

This is one those iHerb products that we keep buying again and again. New formula isn't as good as the old one, but it's still better than the other organic shampoos we have used so far. Texture of the shampoo is much more better than what's on the Avalon Organics conditioner, and the shampoo also last much longer. I suggest using this with the conditioner and Country-life'a Maxi Hair tablets. With these three products combined you will get nice results.

Good!

Posted by Reviewer2102328 on Mar 11, 2012

I can't decide if I can accept the smell or not, but it definitely did its job - surprising! Usually I never believe in thickening/volumizing shampoos, but my hair became actually much fuller. Though you should use a conditioner afterwards, because my hair was almost impossible to comb after the wash...

very good

Posted by Reviewer1926676 on Dec 08, 2010

This is simply the best shampoo i have ever tried.

good products.

Posted by Reviewer1797197 on Oct 08, 2011

i like the scent of shampoo and conditioner, very plants and very healthy. Hope the products could change my hair situation.

very good

Posted by 4816963025911597122 on Sep 27, 2013

for my sensitive scalp, it was very good

NOT BAD, BUT IMPROVEMENTS CAN BE MADE!

Posted by 5659607151766017892 on Jan 08, 2015

I like it because the fact that I've noticed a better hair quality but I feel I need too much product each time I wash my hair. I give it a 9.5 out of 10!!

Ok

Posted by 5611627406860285815 on Nov 28, 2013

It does give a little volume to my fine hair, but it's also very drying, you definetly need a conditioner or even a treatment after it if you have dry hair. I also have the Thickening conditioner. As for the thickening effect, I didn't noticed anything in 3 weeks of using it, but I think that my hair grew a little faster than normal.