Very good

Posted by 5361315316840531971 on Nov 07, 2012

Not used in abundance but the product was not bad

Do not recommend

Posted by Reviewer1994853 on Jun 03, 2012

It made my scalp itch and burn after the second use and my hair didn't look clean.

AWESOME

Posted by Reviewer2827034 on Oct 11, 2012

I have used it for almost 2 weeks, alt shampoos (Scalp Normalizing & Thickening Shampoo), my hair fall is very much lesser. I am going to continue using it together with the other 2 types. I use the thickening conditioner. I am starting to see improvements in my hair growth and I see baby hair sprouting out too.

Hair Vitality

Posted by Therock on Jul 23, 2012

Been using this shampoo along with NOW Biotin supplements and the results are simply stunning: fuller, darker and livelier hair! Highly recommended

What a wonderful shampoo!!!

Posted by Reviewer2925223 on Sep 21, 2013

What a wonderful shampoo!! I have bought it several times and very happy. The lather and wash well. My hair is soft and easy to style. And I loose less hair after I started using it and grow faster!!! Apply and let it soak for a while. And use it with a conditioner or hair becomes disheveled. I recommend it to my friends and family and you too:-) Какой чудесный шампунь!!! Я покупаю его уже 3 раз и очень довольна. Хорошо пенится и промывает волосы. Волосы мягкие, пышные и легко укладываються. Я также заметила, что волосы МЕНЬШЕ ВЫПАДАЮТ и БЫСТРЕЕ РАСТУТ! Нанесите на какое-то время и дайте подействовать. И используйте с кондиционером, желательно той же серии. Рекомендую всем подружкам и вам также!

First shampoo I have used that does exactly what it says

Posted by 5331366978351291645 on Feb 06, 2016

Unfortunately over the past few years ( I am 42) I have noticed my 'hair volume' is not what is use to be-I normally use coconut oil as a pre-wash conditioner and it helps but I decided to try this after reading the reviews. This was surprisingly effective and does exactly what it says- it did increase the volume of my hair. I am very pleased with this product and will buy the conditioner as well the next time I order from iHerb.

=(

Posted by weseatheworld on Aug 11, 2011

all shampoo works gd on me except this one! it makes my hair look very wet n hard. i hav no idea y! it smells gd though

HUSBAND loves this Shampoo for his results with Thicker Hair!

Posted by HealthyEating on Jan 20, 2016

I started purchasing this about 1.5 years ago and only buy this for my husband now. He is quite pleased with the results. I like the fact that it contains Organic Ingredients - No GMOs, parabens, harsh preservatives, synthetic colors or fragrances, phthalates, sodium lauryl or laureth sulfate. 100% vegetarian ingredients. If this review helped you, please click the yes button. Thanks!

Not that I expected

Posted by 4634708341777734367 on Dec 03, 2012

Having read lots of positive reviews I ordered this best selling shampoo for the 1st time and was bitterly disappointed. I have generally normal hair with dry ends and a bit greasy roots. After shampooing, my hair is pretty much dried out and roots are very greasy on the 2nd day that never happened with any shampoo I've ever tried before. Looks like new formula works vice-a versa - instead of cleaning greasy roots it dries hair ends and adds unwanted nourishment to the roots. Would only buy it again if the old formula will be returned.

Used to be good

Posted by khi-73 on Nov 11, 2013

Used to love it, but after they changed the formula it makes my hair look greasy after just one day.