July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Avalon Organics, Biotin B-Complex Therapy, Thickening Shampoo, 14 fl oz (414 ml)

Not The Same Avalon Organics Thickening Shampoo!!!

Posted by Reviewer2852019 on Apr 06, 2012

This is not the same Avalon Organics Thickening Shampoo that was listed on here just months ago. The ingredients of both the shampoo and conditioner are completely different and this shampoo is no loner as good as it used to be. ***I find it very wrong that these reviews were all transferred over to this "New More Sustainable" version when it is now a completely different shampoo.*** If you were a huge fan of this shampoo & conditioner before like I was and buy this new version you will be very disappointed!

Hair Vitality

Posted by Therock on Jul 23, 2012

Been using this shampoo along with NOW Biotin supplements and the results are simply stunning: fuller, darker and livelier hair! Highly recommended

Works for my thin hair! :)

Posted by HealthCoachStephanie on Jul 18, 2013

I use both the Avalon conditioner and shampoo, and I feel like they help to thicken my hair. Also, this shampoo lasts a long time because I do have such thin hair. If you have thin hair- try it out!

didn't like this so muhc

Posted by bbchris on Nov 12, 2013

I tried it as it seems a big size and good price but then I have to use a lot of shampoo so it's not as economical as first perceived :(

Old Formula was Much Better.

Posted by mehmetgok on Nov 02, 2013

My family used this product for years. I recently re-ordered and to my amazement this week, it does not feel the same at all. It used to make our hair thicker and when I checked the bottle I noticed the New Formula label. This is a huge failure compared to old formula really. I will order Kiss My Face next time. I started using iHerb to be my own doctor and overwhelm my health issues instead of being overwhelmed by them. Check out my iHerb page for my progress and more reviews on various supplements, beauty and grocery products.