Changing from this after years

Posted by jesuszqueen on Aug 21, 2012

I have been using this shampoo for about 4 years until several months ago. I ordered it like I always have, and noticed that it had way more ingredients than the one I still had which had some left in it. The "new version" left my long thick hair limp & very greasy! I actually switched to Avalon Lavender shampoo now. I am extremely disappointed in this "new version" which is really horrible! I actually had written excellent reviews on this previously. Like someone else on here said: it's definitely NOT the same shampoo at all. Disappointing that they had something good & the price kept getting higher then changed it & ruined it.

my second bottle

Posted by Reviewer2350808 on Aug 19, 2010

My hair stylist commented that my hair seemed fuller and more shiny after I was half way thru my first bottle. Also, hair loss seemed more controlled. Good stuff!

Really thickens and softens hair!

Posted by KillerBunny on Apr 22, 2013

This is one of the best shampoos I've ever used, my hair is noticeably thicker and softer! I refuse to use anything else.

What a wonderful shampoo!!!

Posted by Reviewer2925223 on Sep 21, 2013

What a wonderful shampoo!! I have bought it several times and very happy. The lather and wash well. My hair is soft and easy to style. And I loose less hair after I started using it and grow faster!!! Apply and let it soak for a while. And use it with a conditioner or hair becomes disheveled. I recommend it to my friends and family and you too:-) Какой чудесный шампунь!!! Я покупаю его уже 3 раз и очень довольна. Хорошо пенится и промывает волосы. Волосы мягкие, пышные и легко укладываються. Я также заметила, что волосы МЕНЬШЕ ВЫПАДАЮТ и БЫСТРЕЕ РАСТУТ! Нанесите на какое-то время и дайте подействовать. И используйте с кондиционером, желательно той же серии. Рекомендую всем подружкам и вам также!

Works for my thin hair! :)

Posted by 52NewYou on Jul 18, 2013

I use both the Avalon conditioner and shampoo, and I feel like they help to thicken my hair. Also, this shampoo lasts a long time because I do have such thin hair. If you have thin hair- try it out!