Best Sellers New Products Super Specials! Product Trials Clearance

Avalon Organics, Biotin B-Complex Therapy, Thickening Shampoo, 14 fl oz (414 ml)

Give this shampoo a try !

Posted by vinetu28 on Dec 25, 2014

If you are experience hair loss or you want healthy hair than give this shampoo a try.I searched for weeks for products to help. I came across this shampoo and read all the reviews, and compared it to other product reviews with similar claims.I settled on Avalon Organics because they are well known in the organic world, and their ingredient list is always impressive. But, I was skeptical. I used this shampoo for the first time today and LOVED it! After using this shampoo for 2 weeks I noticed that my hair loss has significantly decreased. With less hair falling out, I would certainly say that my hair is able to "thicken", not on an individual strand level, but overall my head of hair is thicker. Best of all, this shampoo does not give me little red bumps on my scalp. No more itchy scalp. I love that the range is natural and organic with all products containing at least 70% organic content, without synthetic fragrances, Phthalates, sulfates or parabens. Surely, should be noted that it is made with a complex of B vitamins - biotin, niacin and panthenol, that nourish the hair and increased scalp circulation and stimulation of hair follicles.Further more, the shampoo is fortified with saw palmetto and wheat protein that help control hair loss, aloe and jojoba that nourishing the hair and many others useful ingredients. This shampoo smells herbal a little like lavender and just slightly medicinal to me, but nothing that was overpowering or would make me stop using it - very faint scent overall and the scent doesn't linger.I did notice it doesn't lather like normal shampoo, but this is probably due to the lack of chemical ingredients found in other shampoos to make them lather so well. But it felt wonderful on my hair and rinsed super clean.I styled my hair as usual, and found an impressive amount of volume compared to the last few weeks.I've received compliments on how healthy my hair looks from multiple people, and I will definitely be buying this again. If you found my reviews helpful, consider indicating that by clicking on the "YES" button. Also please click my username Vinetu28 at the top of this review (blue text) to visit my profile and learn more, thanks!

my second bottle

Posted by Reviewer2350808 on Aug 19, 2010

My hair stylist commented that my hair seemed fuller and more shiny after I was half way thru my first bottle. Also, hair loss seemed more controlled. Good stuff!

Works for my thin hair! :)

Posted by 52NewYou on Jul 18, 2013

I use both the Avalon conditioner and shampoo, and I feel like they help to thicken my hair. Also, this shampoo lasts a long time because I do have such thin hair. If you have thin hair- try it out!

Not For Oily Hair

Posted by Reviewer2144919 on Jan 31, 2011

I have to shampoo 3 times to feel my hair is really clean.

Not The Same Avalon Organics Thickening Shampoo!!!

Posted by Reviewer2852019 on Apr 06, 2012

This is not the same Avalon Organics Thickening Shampoo that was listed on here just months ago. The ingredients of both the shampoo and conditioner are completely different and this shampoo is no loner as good as it used to be. ***I find it very wrong that these reviews were all transferred over to this "New More Sustainable" version when it is now a completely different shampoo.*** If you were a huge fan of this shampoo & conditioner before like I was and buy this new version you will be very disappointed!