Why oh why did they change this product?

Posted by Reviewer3324205 on Apr 10, 2014

I used this product for years and was very pleased-it did all it claimed. I then noticed a distinct difference in my hair after using the shampoo. After some research I discovered they changed the ingredients. This shampoo is now awful. Let me know when they change it back...until then, no way will I buy this. Now I need to find a replacement.

Not The Same Avalon Organics Thickening Shampoo!!!

Posted by Reviewer2852019 on Apr 06, 2012

This is not the same Avalon Organics Thickening Shampoo that was listed on here just months ago. The ingredients of both the shampoo and conditioner are completely different and this shampoo is no loner as good as it used to be. ***I find it very wrong that these reviews were all transferred over to this "New More Sustainable" version when it is now a completely different shampoo.*** If you were a huge fan of this shampoo & conditioner before like I was and buy this new version you will be very disappointed!

별루

Posted by 4989205115995623617 on May 03, 2012

이거..동양사람들한텐잘안맞는지 남편말로 머리가 더 뻣뻣해진다는~거품이안나서 씻은건지만거지모르겠데요 재구매의사율없음둥

excellent

Posted by 5256045053746357975 on Mar 16, 2014

can change my hair volume

It helps!

Posted by 4685554574557804006 on Jun 27, 2016

This shampoo works very well. Lets put the things as they are - a shampoo won't bring you back all the hair that you might loose as a result of your genes or bad health habbits. However, this shampoo gives the best results. I am in my late 20's and noticed that I'm loosing hair. After using this shampoo I noticed that I'm loosing less of my hair, and the hair does look thicker! The smell is really OK, the price too. Adding to this the fact that it is certificated organic! I will re-order.

Smell very good

Posted by 4670253484812210227 on Mar 16, 2014

Not foam too much, but enough. The smell is very pleasant.

Masquerading as organic

Posted by Reviewer1010382 on Mar 31, 2016

All Avalon products contain the carcinogenic sodium benzoate. They also contain vitamin C and the longer you keep it the more toxic benzene you have. Vit c plus sodium benzoate = benzene = carcinogen They even explicitly state preserved with sodium benzoate, legal requirement due to its potential toxicity.

Like it a lot!

Posted by Krassy on Sep 11, 2013

This shampoo gives my hair volume. Altogether it has a very good impact.

from Ukraine

Posted by VictoriaN on Dec 02, 2011

I love it! I use it every day. At first it felt like drying a little, but now everything is fine, my hair looks better and better every day! I have normal to oily hair.

WOOOOOw

Posted by SHaneSHka on Aug 28, 2012

really like it. Because my hairs need some help and this shampoo do it for them