Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Clearance

Avalon Organics, Biotin B-Complex Therapy, Thickening Shampoo, 14 fl oz (414 ml)

Changing from this after years

40 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by jesuszqueen on Aug 21, 2012

I have been using this shampoo for about 4 years until several months ago. I ordered it like I always have, and noticed that it had way more ingredients than the one I still had which had some left in it. The "new version" left my long thick hair limp & very greasy! I actually switched to Avalon Lavender shampoo now. I am extremely disappointed in this "new version" which is really horrible! I actually had written excellent reviews on this previously. Like someone else on here said: it's definitely NOT the same shampoo at all. Disappointing that they had something good & the price kept getting higher then changed it & ruined it.

my second bottle

Posted by Reviewer2350808 on Aug 19, 2010

My hair stylist commented that my hair seemed fuller and more shiny after I was half way thru my first bottle. Also, hair loss seemed more controlled. Good stuff!

Works for my thin hair! :)

Posted by 52NewYou on Jul 18, 2013

I use both the Avalon conditioner and shampoo, and I feel like they help to thicken my hair. Also, this shampoo lasts a long time because I do have such thin hair. If you have thin hair- try it out!

Not For Oily Hair

Posted by Reviewer2144919 on Jan 31, 2011

I have to shampoo 3 times to feel my hair is really clean.

Not The Same Avalon Organics Thickening Shampoo!!!

59 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer2852019 on Apr 06, 2012

This is not the same Avalon Organics Thickening Shampoo that was listed on here just months ago. The ingredients of both the shampoo and conditioner are completely different and this shampoo is no loner as good as it used to be. ***I find it very wrong that these reviews were all transferred over to this "New More Sustainable" version when it is now a completely different shampoo.*** If you were a huge fan of this shampoo & conditioner before like I was and buy this new version you will be very disappointed!