Me gusta mucho

Posted by Elisabb on Jul 13, 2013

Me gusta muchísimo este champú, si que es verdad que en el primer lavado no me hace espuma. Me deja el pelo muy limpio. Repetiré seguro.

Acceptable changes

Posted by 4984224291665942713 on Jul 24, 2013

Many people complain about how it has changed frm the previous version. Yes i felt some decline in effectiveness on reducing hairloss. But still the best around that i can find.

Fantastic :)

Posted by rautavaara on Jul 05, 2013

I have thick hair, and with this, my hair feels even thicker, and of course clean / shiny. Definitely ordering this again!

우주 최강 샴푸!

Posted by ienvyou on Jul 14, 2013

그동안 댕*샴푸 사용하다 이걸로 한번 감았는데 그 개운함이란 ...가려움도 없고, 머리에서 냄새도 안나고, 비듬도 줄고, 특히 머리카락 빠지는게 엄청 줄었어요.확실히 탈모예방에 좋은거같아요. 아이허브에서 횡재했네요.^^ 무배때마다 4개씩 꼭 담아놓네요.

Un champu de 10

Posted by juliaphoenix on Jun 25, 2013

Muy buenos ingredientes, muy respetuoso con el cabello y el medio ambiente. Un recomendadísimo a probar en esta tienda. Para más información, tengo una review extensa hablando de este producto en mi blog.

Avalon Organics, Biotin B-Complex Therapy Thickening Shampoo

Posted by 5621369408198777248 on Jan 08, 2013

Очень нравится шампунь.Обязательно закажу его еще раз.

Best shampoo on the planet!

Posted by Reviewer2627454 on Jan 15, 2013

This is all I ever use and recommend to others. Simply the best shampoo combined with the conditioner.

An average product, can't notice much difference

Posted by Reviewer3063845 on Jan 15, 2015

I've used this shampoo to help with my PCOS related hair thinning/loss on 2 different occasions, switced to another brand for a while but came back to this to give it another go. Unfortunately I can't say my hair feels any thicker with or without using this shampoo. I get good results with combining it with a hair thickening organic mousse from Giovanni but it is of course just an illusion of thicker hair. Nice smell, good consistency, just doesn't actually thicken my hair but then again I'm pretty much a lost cause!

well....

Posted by 4893829687280913613 on Jun 11, 2016

i was really exited about it because its cruelty free and vegan - but i have to say it wasn't good for me at all. it made my hair super dry and super static. i could't control it for days... my mom, on the other hand - love this shampoo so much that she thank me almost after every shower that she takes.. so, i guess it depends on the hair it self. mine didn't like it but my mom's hair really enjoy this shampoo. is it really thickening her hair? - yes, it looks a bit messy but absolutely thicker. ♥

Customer Evaluation of Avalon Organics, Thickening Shampoo

Posted by 5009292206635736349 on Apr 21, 2016

It does in an average, nondescript, way it's function as a hair thickening shampoo. However, it is definitely a gentle and superior cleaning shampoo. I would definitely re-purchase the shampoo even though I wish that it had a more effective hair thickening composition.