Avalon Organics, Biotin B-Complex Therapy Thickening Shampoo

Posted by 5621369408198777248 on Jan 08, 2013

Очень нравится шампунь.Обязательно закажу его еще раз.

Best shampoo on the planet!

Posted by Reviewer2627454 on Jan 15, 2013

This is all I ever use and recommend to others. Simply the best shampoo combined with the conditioner.

Masquerading as organic

Posted by Reviewer1010382 on Mar 31, 2016

All Avalon products contain the carcinogenic sodium benzoate. They also contain vitamin C and the longer you keep it the more toxic benzene you have. Vit c plus sodium benzoate = benzene = carcinogen They even explicitly state preserved with sodium benzoate, legal requirement due to its potential toxicity.

Customer Evaluation of Avalon Organics, Thickening Shampoo

Posted by 5009292206635736349 on Apr 21, 2016

It does in an average, nondescript, way it's function as a hair thickening shampoo. However, it is definitely a gentle and superior cleaning shampoo. I would definitely re-purchase the shampoo even though I wish that it had a more effective hair thickening composition.

Will not buy this product again

Posted by hind2mn on Jan 20, 2016

Cause itching of the scalp Sensitivity, agitation of the scalp

I didn't see the amazing results everyone talks about.

Posted by doppelganger on Mar 16, 2014

It's quite good but makes my scalp a bit itchy. Gives some more volume than all the other shampoos do, but is nothing special. I didn't see the amazing results everyone talks about.

An average product, can't notice much difference

Posted by Reviewer3063845 on Jan 15, 2015

I've used this shampoo to help with my PCOS related hair thinning/loss on 2 different occasions, switced to another brand for a while but came back to this to give it another go. Unfortunately I can't say my hair feels any thicker with or without using this shampoo. I get good results with combining it with a hair thickening organic mousse from Giovanni but it is of course just an illusion of thicker hair. Nice smell, good consistency, just doesn't actually thicken my hair but then again I'm pretty much a lost cause!

Ok

Posted by 5360457800681881950 on Jan 28, 2015

Dries my hair out alot

Not what expected...

Posted by Biomedhealth on Jan 28, 2013

Based on recent reviews - looks like they have changed ingredients and it is not what I was expecting...Hair is dry and use of conditioner is a must - otherwise I can not comb out my hair...Won't buy it again...

I wish it worked!

Posted by 4618639085835997766 on Sep 12, 2013

I loved the idea, I love the smell, I wish so badly this shampoo would work for me, but it didn't. At the beginning, things were great with me and this shampoo. I used it every day, the fact that it was difficult to apply ( seeing as it doesn't foam, because there are no foaming agents etc...) was ok, because I thought hey, at least I don't have anything abnormal in the shampoo that I really don't need. Then after a couple of weeks, I realized that things were going downhill. My scalp felt dirty and sticky all the time, and I never felt like my hair was truly clean. In the last days of use, my hair felt completely dried out. It was so difficult to manage, I ended up wearing my hair in a bun for days on end. My hair is naturally curly and is color treated as well, so that didn't really help either. As far as the thickening component of this shampoo is concerned, it did nothing for my hair loss either, so that's that(if anything my hair was thinning because of all the stress I applied to at least comb through it once a week!). Things got so bad that I ended up going to a store and buying my old salon brand, and although I felt bad and guilty and horrible for going back to that chemical factory of a shampoo, at least I can comb my hair, it's manageable, and I don't look like a mess when I step outside the door. Now this gloriously good smelling shampoo just sits there in my shower, waiting in line for my significant other to use and finish in his own sweet time. Hopefully it will work for you, but for curly and color treated hair, I would steer clear.