B-Complex thickening shampoo is excellent

Posted by mmiller on Aug 17, 2013

I notice a difference when using this product. As I get older my hair is thinning and this brings back that nice full hair. I like the nice clean smell of the product as well.

good

Posted by 5274596234130965482 on Aug 21, 2013

The smell is nice and the price is quite good!

Acceptable changes

Posted by 4984224291665942713 on Jul 24, 2013

Many people complain about how it has changed frm the previous version. Yes i felt some decline in effectiveness on reducing hairloss. But still the best around that i can find.

Me gusta mucho

Posted by Elisabb on Jul 13, 2013

Me gusta muchísimo este champú, si que es verdad que en el primer lavado no me hace espuma. Me deja el pelo muy limpio. Repetiré seguro.

Fantastic :)

Posted by rautavaara on Jul 05, 2013

I have thick hair, and with this, my hair feels even thicker, and of course clean / shiny. Definitely ordering this again!

It helps!

Posted by 4685554574557804006 on Jun 27, 2016

This shampoo works very well. Lets put the things as they are - a shampoo won't bring you back all the hair that you might loose as a result of your genes or bad health habbits. However, this shampoo gives the best results. I am in my late 20's and noticed that I'm loosing hair. After using this shampoo I noticed that I'm loosing less of my hair, and the hair does look thicker! The smell is really OK, the price too. Adding to this the fact that it is certificated organic! I will re-order.

well....

Posted by 4893829687280913613 on Jun 11, 2016

i was really exited about it because its cruelty free and vegan - but i have to say it wasn't good for me at all. it made my hair super dry and super static. i could't control it for days... my mom, on the other hand - love this shampoo so much that she thank me almost after every shower that she takes.. so, i guess it depends on the hair it self. mine didn't like it but my mom's hair really enjoy this shampoo. is it really thickening her hair? - yes, it looks a bit messy but absolutely thicker. ♥

Customer Evaluation of Avalon Organics, Thickening Shampoo

Posted by 5009292206635736349 on Apr 21, 2016

It does in an average, nondescript, way it's function as a hair thickening shampoo. However, it is definitely a gentle and superior cleaning shampoo. I would definitely re-purchase the shampoo even though I wish that it had a more effective hair thickening composition.

An average product, can't notice much difference

Posted by Reviewer3063845 on Jan 15, 2015

I've used this shampoo to help with my PCOS related hair thinning/loss on 2 different occasions, switced to another brand for a while but came back to this to give it another go. Unfortunately I can't say my hair feels any thicker with or without using this shampoo. I get good results with combining it with a hair thickening organic mousse from Giovanni but it is of course just an illusion of thicker hair. Nice smell, good consistency, just doesn't actually thicken my hair but then again I'm pretty much a lost cause!

Ok