B-Complex thickening shampoo is excellent

Posted by mmiller on Aug 17, 2013

I notice a difference when using this product. As I get older my hair is thinning and this brings back that nice full hair. I like the nice clean smell of the product as well.

Acceptable changes

Posted by 4984224291665942713 on Jul 24, 2013

Many people complain about how it has changed frm the previous version. Yes i felt some decline in effectiveness on reducing hairloss. But still the best around that i can find.

Me gusta mucho

Posted by Elisabb on Jul 13, 2013

Me gusta muchísimo este champú, si que es verdad que en el primer lavado no me hace espuma. Me deja el pelo muy limpio. Repetiré seguro.

Fantastic :)

Posted by rautavaara on Jul 05, 2013

I have thick hair, and with this, my hair feels even thicker, and of course clean / shiny. Definitely ordering this again!

It helps!

Posted by 4685554574557804006 on Jun 27, 2016

This shampoo works very well. Lets put the things as they are - a shampoo won't bring you back all the hair that you might loose as a result of your genes or bad health habbits. However, this shampoo gives the best results. I am in my late 20's and noticed that I'm loosing hair. After using this shampoo I noticed that I'm loosing less of my hair, and the hair does look thicker! The smell is really OK, the price too. Adding to this the fact that it is certificated organic! I will re-order.

Customer Evaluation of Avalon Organics, Thickening Shampoo

Posted by 5009292206635736349 on Apr 21, 2016

It does in an average, nondescript, way it's function as a hair thickening shampoo. However, it is definitely a gentle and superior cleaning shampoo. I would definitely re-purchase the shampoo even though I wish that it had a more effective hair thickening composition.

Will not buy this product again

Posted by hind2mn on Jan 20, 2016

Cause itching of the scalp Sensitivity, agitation of the scalp

An average product, can't notice much difference

Posted by Reviewer3063845 on Jan 15, 2015

I've used this shampoo to help with my PCOS related hair thinning/loss on 2 different occasions, switced to another brand for a while but came back to this to give it another go. Unfortunately I can't say my hair feels any thicker with or without using this shampoo. I get good results with combining it with a hair thickening organic mousse from Giovanni but it is of course just an illusion of thicker hair. Nice smell, good consistency, just doesn't actually thicken my hair but then again I'm pretty much a lost cause!

Ok

Posted by 5360457800681881950 on Jan 28, 2015

Dries my hair out alot

I wish it worked!

Posted by 4618639085835997766 on Sep 12, 2013

I loved the idea, I love the smell, I wish so badly this shampoo would work for me, but it didn't. At the beginning, things were great with me and this shampoo. I used it every day, the fact that it was difficult to apply ( seeing as it doesn't foam, because there are no foaming agents etc...) was ok, because I thought hey, at least I don't have anything abnormal in the shampoo that I really don't need. Then after a couple of weeks, I realized that things were going downhill. My scalp felt dirty and sticky all the time, and I never felt like my hair was truly clean. In the last days of use, my hair felt completely dried out. It was so difficult to manage, I ended up wearing my hair in a bun for days on end. My hair is naturally curly and is color treated as well, so that didn't really help either. As far as the thickening component of this shampoo is concerned, it did nothing for my hair loss either, so that's that(if anything my hair was thinning because of all the stress I applied to at least comb through it once a week!). Things got so bad that I ended up going to a store and buying my old salon brand, and although I felt bad and guilty and horrible for going back to that chemical factory of a shampoo, at least I can comb my hair, it's manageable, and I don't look like a mess when I step outside the door. Now this gloriously good smelling shampoo just sits there in my shower, waiting in line for my significant other to use and finish in his own sweet time. Hopefully it will work for you, but for curly and color treated hair, I would steer clear.