10% off orders over $60.00. Offer ends September 30th.

Avalon Organics, CoQ10 Repair, Facial Cleansing Gel, 8.5 fl oz (251 ml)

Not satisfied with this product

Posted by Reviewer2727227 on Apr 25, 2012

I was misled by other reviewers into buying this product,it in anything but a NATURAL product for it has plenty of synthetic chemicals inside. The label states "no sodium lauryl sulfate..." but if you read the label you will find that it has plenty of chemical cutting agents like sodium methyl-2-sulfolaurate, disodium 2-sulfolaurate and others. In addition the scent is really unpleasant. I would definitely not buy again.

I did not see a better!

Posted by Reviewer1468123 on Aug 24, 2010

This was too much!my skin like that of a newborn baby!and cleaning and moisturizing!!super!

Love it

Posted by Reviewer1512969 on Mar 30, 2010

I was pleasantly surprised how well the cleanser took off makeup, doesn't dry your skin, and smells wonderful. I would definitely re-order.

Clean and feed your face

Posted by Reviewer2167605 on May 29, 2009

I love this stuff -- easy to use in the pump bottle and it leaves your skin feeling like satin.

A Good Treatment Cleanser

Posted by Reviewer1077930 on Jul 04, 2010

Cleans and moisturizes and smooths skin at the same time. This is the cleaner my husband and I will use from now on. I rub it into my eye area (eyes closed of course). My skin seems softer, smoother and discolorations have lightened too.