Not satisfied with this product

Posted by Reviewer2727227 on Apr 25, 2012

I was misled by other reviewers into buying this product,it in anything but a NATURAL product for it has plenty of synthetic chemicals inside. The label states "no sodium lauryl sulfate..." but if you read the label you will find that it has plenty of chemical cutting agents like sodium methyl-2-sulfolaurate, disodium 2-sulfolaurate and others. In addition the scent is really unpleasant. I would definitely not buy again.

Amazing!

Posted by Linden on Jul 23, 2015

Have been using this for three weeks now. Smells fantastic, gentle but distinct lavender. Cleanses away all make up, does not dry out skin. Nice to use with clarisonic.

I did not see a better!

Posted by Reviewer1468123 on Aug 24, 2010

This was too much!my skin like that of a newborn baby!and cleaning and moisturizing!!super!

Love it

Posted by Reviewer1512969 on Mar 30, 2010

I was pleasantly surprised how well the cleanser took off makeup, doesn't dry your skin, and smells wonderful. I would definitely re-order.

very good cleanser

Posted by Reviewer1541633 on Jun 11, 2012

removes maskara easily, cleanses very well and does not dry skin

[Avalon Organics, Co Enzyme Q10 Facial Cleansing Gel, 8.5 fl oz (250 ml)] Avalon Organics, Co Enzyme Q10 Facial Cleansing Gel, 8.5 fl oz (250 ml)

Posted by Reviewer1569488 on Jan 26, 2010

This product works really well

love it

Posted by Reviewer1578041 on Aug 10, 2011

I really like this cleanser. Good price and great gentle cleaning.

Awesome Face Wash!

Posted by Reviewer1015569 on Feb 27, 2012

This is the best face wash. I use it in the morning and my face feels so fresh and clean after I wash with it.

A Good Treatment Cleanser

Posted by Reviewer1077930 on Jul 04, 2010

Cleans and moisturizes and smooths skin at the same time. This is the cleaner my husband and I will use from now on. I rub it into my eye area (eyes closed of course). My skin seems softer, smoother and discolorations have lightened too.

Facial cleansing