Avalon Organics, CoQ10 Repair, Ultimate Firming Body Lotion, 8 fl oz (227 ml)

Won't use anything else!

Posted by Reviewer3307254 From Canada on Sep 15, 2011

CoQ10 is a component of young skin and Avalon Organics puts ample in their body firming lotion. I use this body lotion on my face as a day cream under my makeup and as a night cream to keep it young looking. Too many consumers don't realize tha many skin lotions contain propylene glycol which is similar to ethylene glycol (antifreeze) and toxic to body organs. Just because a skin care product is sold on the drug store shelf, doesn't mean the FDA has approved it. The majority of products contain anything companies want to put in them.

Amazing.

Posted by BlahRa From Australia on Oct 04, 2011

After having two kids I needed a little help it the tummy area and I noticed a difference within days of using this. It's been a few weeks now and even my partner can see the difference.

Co Enzyme Q10 Ultimate Firming Body Lotion

Posted by Reviewer3022484 From Canada on Dec 04, 2011

I love this stuff! It actually improves cellulite! Awesome!

It Works!

Posted by Reviewer2459811 From Maryland on Mar 08, 2011

I bought this to compliment diet and exercise after having 2 babies in 2 years left the skin on my belly loose and saggy. I can honestly say I've seen a marked improvement! I no longer have a "pocket" that hangs down and my belly is smooth and flat.

It does firm!

Posted by Reviewer3201586 From Colorado on Feb 28, 2008

This lotion actually does what it says. I only use it about 2x a week on the chest area and it has definitely improved thinning skin which leads to sagging (if 'ya know what I mean).