Doesn't feel good on skin

Posted by 5290972436557250944 on Mar 26, 2016

I discontinued it and now use vitamin e oil.

Love the fragrance

Posted by Reviewer3070627 on Sep 08, 2008

but it doesn't keep my skin moistured very often and I am not sure it does much in the way of firming the skin

mixed

Posted by Reviewer3033633 on Jun 18, 2009

the arnica in it may make sensitive skin a bit prickly but it smells great and feels great (minus prickly skin in places where skin is not tough at all) good lotion

so and so

Posted by 4641072148065795150 on Apr 22, 2014

I've been using this for about a month now. No dramatic results however my thighs do feel slightly firmer. Been using this along with exercise hoping it will help shimmy along the process of reducing cellulite. I do see a difference in my thighs but nothing extensive. Has a lovely lavender smell to it but fades once its been rubbed in thoroughly. Will probably repurchase this in the future if i see better results :)

nice and moisturizing

Posted by Reviewer1905957 on Aug 01, 2014

smell is overwhelming with lavender. I just add some of my favorite essential oil to kill the overwhelming smell of lavender. Sweet Orange or Lemon oil does the trick. Lavender is overrated.

perhaps they changed the packaging?

Posted by ReviewsByNina on Nov 23, 2015

This is not the packaging of the lotion that I bought, so I do not know if there are other changes too.

Hidrata, el envase poco práctico.

Posted by martaekos on Mar 04, 2016

Es buena hidratante, permite masaje y no tarda demasiado en absorberse, aunque las hay más ligeras, por lo que la prefiero para invierno. ¿Reafirma? Pues milagros a Lourdes y al gimnasio, pero mejora el aspecto de la piel.

Avalon Organics, Wrinkle Therapy with CoQ10 & Rosehip, Firming Body Lotion

Posted by 4993234577930303039 on Aug 03, 2016

The smell is ok. Used it for a few days, but haven't quite see/feel the firming effect.