Amazing.

Posted by BlahRa on Oct 04, 2011

After having two kids I needed a little help it the tummy area and I noticed a difference within days of using this. It's been a few weeks now and even my partner can see the difference.

Won't use anything else!

Posted by Reviewer3307254 on Sep 15, 2011

CoQ10 is a component of young skin and Avalon Organics puts ample in their body firming lotion. I use this body lotion on my face as a day cream under my makeup and as a night cream to keep it young looking. Too many consumers don't realize tha many skin lotions contain propylene glycol which is similar to ethylene glycol (antifreeze) and toxic to body organs. Just because a skin care product is sold on the drug store shelf, doesn't mean the FDA has approved it. The majority of products contain anything companies want to put in them.

dry skin & face cream

Posted by 5578850690353612933 on Sep 05, 2013

I love this cream. It has helped my dry skin, minimised spider veins, and in conjunction with lime oil and paw-paw cream, has cleared up my corn.

It Works!

Posted by Reviewer2459811 on Mar 08, 2011

I bought this to compliment diet and exercise after having 2 babies in 2 years left the skin on my belly loose and saggy. I can honestly say I've seen a marked improvement! I no longer have a "pocket" that hangs down and my belly is smooth and flat.

It does firm!

Posted by Reviewer3201586 on Feb 28, 2008

This lotion actually does what it says. I only use it about 2x a week on the chest area and it has definitely improved thinning skin which leads to sagging (if 'ya know what I mean).

i like this body lotion very much

Posted by 4939802036472178378 on Sep 10, 2014

i am 62 and this lotion feels like good for my age!

Effective

Posted by Reviewer1280129 on Jun 27, 2007

Superb product. Really does smooth and firm skin. I use this on all areas of my body, including my face, and I've had no adverse reactions at all.

Co Enzyme Q10 Ultimate Firming Body Lotion

Posted by Reviewer3022484 on Dec 04, 2011

I love this stuff! It actually improves cellulite! Awesome!

I am so glad is my second order.

Posted by 4835169751968788675 on Dec 29, 2013

I quite like it, and if I notice reaffirmed the skin.

Great

Posted by 5023401549558617250 on Jan 07, 2014

Love this lotion, smells great and makes my feel skin nice and soft. It also repaired my damaged dry skin and it doesn't feel too oily or thick. Very satisfied