not impressed

Posted by Reviewer1292319 on Apr 14, 2007

I have dry skin and live in the northeast. The product is light feeling, but almost feels like "the emperor's new lotion". When I rub the extra on my hands they feel a little chalky. I always have to put another cream on top of the CoQ10 on my face so that it feels moisturized. Maybe the product is more beneficial if you are living in a different climate or have a different skin type.

Avalon Wrinkle Creme

Posted by Reviewer3041189 on Dec 08, 2008

This product has a nice scent to it. It helps some with wrinkles & fine lines but did not provide enough moisture for all day wear.

Co Q10 Wrinkle Defense Creme - light on skin and moisture

Posted by Reviewer3177524 on Jul 12, 2009

I used this product for 3 months along w/ the Avalon CoQ10 Cleansing milk. Thought the products worked well together. It never caused me to break out and my skin felt smooth. However, I always thought it made my skin drier. I always felt like my skin needed more hydration. I definitely like the cleansing milk better than the facial creme.

not moisturizing enough

Posted by Reviewer2416146 on Dec 17, 2009

I find that this product isn't moisturizing enough for my skin. When I use it alone, I get patches of really dry skin on my face. So I'm using it up in conjunction with another moisturizer. It is currently winter, so maybe it would work better for me in the summer months.

Testing

Posted by Reviewer2145791 on Jan 26, 2010

Just started using this for two weeks. I see some improvements.

Havent made my mind up

Posted by Reviewer3309223 on Dec 15, 2010

I am 45 and have dry sensitive skin and this is OK (doesnt irritate) but is a little drying and I havent found a serum to go under it that adds some moisture

Okay I guess

Posted by Reviewer1308721 on Jun 27, 2008

I don't use it everyday, but I noticed when I use it sometimes it stings a little. Is that because of the Co-Q-10 ingredient. I am worried it might be a little to strong for my sensitive skin. So, I tend to apply it only on the minor wrinkles. I don't apply it over my entire face.

Great value product

Posted by Reviewer2170811 on Aug 25, 2011

left my skin feeling softer and healthier great product for a budget face cream

great feeling

Posted by Reviewer1802368 on Jan 07, 2012

i really like this product, but i don't like how over packaged it is..... along with the fact that its impossible to use very last drop because the bottle is impossible to get into.

unfriendly smell

Posted by Reviewer1631981 on Mar 27, 2012

apply the product on my back hand for a few times, dont like the smell.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »