Suavidad €17.24

Posted by Loli10 on May 06, 2015

Absorbe muy deprisa, no deja sensación grasa, bajo mi punto de vista tiene el olor un poco fuerte como a pino, verde...,. Por el momento no he notado muchos resultados, de inmediato solo algo de suavidad, si en unos meses no noto más allá que suavidad puede que no repetiré por que es cara y son 50g, para solo obtener suavidad. Si te sirvió el cometario dale un "Sí"

Great wrinkle cream!

Posted by 5687929679827817669 on Jul 08, 2014

I was positively surprised with this cream! I could notice difference on the 2nd time I used it! Is great to reduce thick wrinkles and marks. Great value! I'm loving it! Would definitely recommend !

I can see the difference

Posted by 5295612326103268950 on May 02, 2014

I really can see the difference at the wrinkles of my eyes.. I cant tell which of my new creams made it (Avalon Vitaminc C Serum, HOme Health Hyaluronic Acid or Derma E Firming with Alpha Lipoic) but some of my fine lines just dissapeared in aprox. 4 days.

A beautiful product!

Posted by Reviewer1951590 on Oct 03, 2013

This whole range is absolutely magical - I'm 48 and it has smoothed my skin out like no other moisturizer. FIVE STARS.

smells great

Posted by 4865380856878078738 on Sep 14, 2013

lovely natural smell, absorbs well. Would not wear under make up if taking photos as the sunscreen gives a white cast

Goes on smoothly

Posted by Reviewer1830355 on Jul 16, 2013

Good ingredients for a daily SPF. Have used one week and have been pleased

Loved the original formulation but hesitant about the new one

Posted by Reviewer1353961 on Nov 27, 2012

First of all, my review is about the original formulation that I got a while back, when it still contained mostly natural ingredients and without the SPF. Especially for that price, I loved how it soothed and lightly moisterized my hyper-sensitive, dehydrated and very break-out prone skin. Lovely texture and light, pleasant fragrance. It was good for both day and night, to wear under makeup or along with other more potent serums or oils. Not too watery or greasy. The above qualities sound simple and yet most products, be it low-end or higher end, tend to either break me out, even though I already limit myself to those that claim to be non-comedogenic, or are too light or greasy, sting or too offensive in smell. To me, this cream (again, the old formulation) was like a much more potent but cost-effective version of La Roche Posay's Hydraphase Intense, one of the very few products that moisterize well without breaking me out. I don't see any drastic anti-aging results, but then, given the wonderful list of ingredients, I was happy to re-purchase knowing that I am likely treating my skin well with this product. However, seeing all the negative online comments about the new formula with the SPF, I am sad to say that I won't be getting it for now. I also looked at the ingredient list of the night cream, and seeing all the chemicals high on the ingredient list, I think I will pass on that one too. It's too bad about the reformulation. Besides, SPF 15 is really inadequate for any sun protection these days. I would really rather Avalon be raising their selling price if they were finding the cost too prohibitive to continue with the original formula with all those wonderful ingredients, instead of substituting with cheaper ingredients. It WAS a wonderful product.

Nice

Posted by Reviewer2768164 on Oct 30, 2012

Skin feels tightened...

Great!

Posted by Reviewer1876239 on Oct 21, 2012

I put this on every night after my bath. I hasn't made me into a youthful beauty, but it seems to work and is non-oily.

I like it

Posted by Reviewer2152165 on Oct 09, 2012

It is a very nice product, the color is nature, smoothes on easily.