Avalon Organics, CoQ10 Repair, Wrinkle Defense Cream, 1.75 oz (50 g)

Wrinkles be-gone!

Posted by Reviewer2086240 From California on Jun 04, 2009

I've only been using this for a couple of weeks but i have noticed diminishing wrinkles around my eyes (especially when I squint). I'm just waiting to see it work around my neck and chest. I really like this product and will be ordering more. I'm tempted to try other Avalon Organics for removal of brown spots/freckles. then I'll be set looking like 30yr old grandmama. hahaha

Excellent cream

Posted by Reviewer1328633 From Washington on May 30, 2008

This cream absorbs almost instantly and leaves the skin feeling soft and smooth. It has a mild citrus odor which dissipates quickly. Very healing.

Great Lotion

Posted by Reviewer2127988 From Washington on Jan 21, 2009

I love this line of Avalon products. They make my skin feel great. I put this on my eyes and forehead at night and in the morning. It is not greasy and can be worn under makeup. I would defintley recommend this lotion over the other similar avalon wrinkle creme--the other one is greasy, more expensive per ounce, and cannot be worn under makeup. I would highly recommend this one. It does have a distinct smell, but the smell is fairly light and you get used to it. I am very sensitive to scented products and this one does not bother me.

avalon coq10serum

Posted by Reviewer1994925 From Hawaii on Jan 03, 2008

Helps this 75 yr old granny keep my face wrinkle free.

Moisturizer

Posted by Reviewer1026535 From Texas on Mar 01, 2007

I have used this product for years as a moisturizer. It makes my skin feel good and does not clog the pores.