Avalon Organics, CoQ10 Repair, Wrinkle Defense Night Cream, 1.75 oz (50 g)

Super!

Posted by Reviewer1292030 From Norway on Dec 27, 2010

Love these products! Makes my skin soft and smooth, and I can tell tell the wrinkles are getting harder to detect ;)

Great, Great, Great!!

Posted by Reviewer2062660 From Oregon on Jan 19, 2011

I have been using this for a few weeks now and I love it! I use an additional night cream (have dry skin), and only use this 3-4 times a week, but can see a difference! My face just looks "fresher." I sometimes have used it during the day, with my day cream. Also, it is NOT greasy, very light scent, and comes in a nice pump bottle, so no waste. I just love it!

From Ireland

Posted by Reviewer1987238 From Ireland on Jun 21, 2011

Im very happy with the product, it`s very light and smooth, non greasy but still needs a very small amount. Would definitely buy again. Thanks to iherb for it.

Decent creme.

Posted by TrueReviews From Greece on Nov 15, 2013

It is a decent creme, but has an unpleasant fragrance and has done no wonders to my skin. Derma e cremes are unbeatable. Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

Fantastic Product!

Posted by Reviewer2449828 From Utah on Jun 13, 2011

I have been using this product for about fifteen years and absolutely love it. I busy the "Night Creme", but use it as a day moisturizer under my eye make-up. The best price I have found is on iHerb and after placing my order, it was to my home in less than a week.