excellent serum

Posted by Reviewer3309223 on Nov 11, 2010

I am slowly changing over to this whole range as it is great for sensitive skin. A pity there is no eye cream as yet.

Marla Efird

Posted by 5470906357996916598 on Oct 22, 2014

I have seen a noticeable difference in the fine lines around my eyes.

Nothing special

Posted by Reviewer1330758 on Jun 16, 2011

As for me the products is not good for dry or sensitive skin. Has a very high lifting effect. I think it ll be perfect for ladies above 35 with normal or oily skin.

Not Bad.

Posted by Reviewer2401251 on Jan 18, 2010

I cant say i see a HUGE diffence and will buy again, but i will finish out the bottle.

Not good under makeup

Posted by Reviewer2416146 on Dec 17, 2009

I really like this serum, but it doesn't work so well under makeup. I let the serum dry, and then when I apply makeup the serum flakes a bit, and I have to rub it off. I do like using it before bed though.

Gel texture, not a moisturizer

Posted by Reviewer2994189 on Mar 12, 2010

Note that this product has a GEL texture, and will not moisturize. it is easy to apply but after my shower I need a product that will moisturize my face as well so something else has to be used with this. The gel texture also makes me feel like it may not actually absorb into the skin very well for maximum benefit. I will probably try the lotion version of this next so I can get the good ingredients with something that will moisturize at the same time in one product.

מעולה !!!

Posted by 4702056926384869392 on Mar 12, 2015

סרום מצויין, נספג היטב ומקנה לעור תחושה נעימה.

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer1218831 on Sep 05, 2011

This is really an excellent product. One can feel its rejuvenating actions working right from the first application.

Very nice

Posted by Reviewer2768164 on Jul 03, 2012

When applied , it instantly makes your skin feel firmer . And i think the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles has improved , they are less noticeable . Very small container , but looks like it's going to last for a while . Also the skin is not so oily anymore .

Posted by Reviewer2478156 on Jan 04, 2010

Gives my skin a glow, more firmness, and helps hydrate.