Doesn`t irritate my sensitive skin, doesn`t give me comedones - not sure about effect

Posted by Reviewer2686341 on Apr 12, 2013

Well, I think it makes my skin look a little more moisturized, so I do feel a slight effect. But not more than "perhaps, don`t really know". But, I haven`t used it twice a day and for a very long time, only a little over a month or so. I`ll continue using it with my argan oil(which I use for moisture), but not sure yet if I`ll repurchase. It doesnt sting anything or dry my skin in any way - so it has no visible negative effects.

Perfecto

Posted by Reviewer3310717 on Nov 04, 2012

Mi madre utiliza los productos de está linea hace tiempo y con el serum está igual de encantada que con los demás. Todos hemos notado los resultados en su piel, mucho mas que con productos 10 veces mas caros, además tiene un precio increible.

den

Posted by 5620085419705573468 on Oct 22, 2012

visible effect.

Posted by 5416203226320577342 on Aug 19, 2012

well...

Posted by 5409262616634244480 on Aug 18, 2012

my hubby is been using this for a month only around the eye area. Don't know, may be it is too early to tell. it is a great moisturizer, but no effect on the wrinkles. Maybe we need to give it more time.

Did not notice any change (eyes area).

Posted by Reviewer3326265 on Jul 06, 2012

Smell is nice but little bit sticky.

Very nice

Posted by Reviewer2768164 on Jul 03, 2012

When applied , it instantly makes your skin feel firmer . And i think the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles has improved , they are less noticeable . Very small container , but looks like it's going to last for a while . Also the skin is not so oily anymore .

like it!

Posted by Reviewer2975177 on Jun 06, 2012

So far so good, using it for a month now and r that bfor. I am 29 so dont need it that much for wrinkles yet but it feels like my skin looks "fresher" and it soaks well into my skin leaving it sliky but not greasy, perfect under day or night crem. Will buy again

Good packaging of the product.

Posted by Reviewer1313342 on May 23, 2012

High quality and reasonable price.

CoQ10 serum

Posted by Reviewer3050637 on Mar 19, 2012

Great for sun-challenged skin.