Nothing special

Posted by Reviewer1330758 on Jun 16, 2011

As for me the products is not good for dry or sensitive skin. Has a very high lifting effect. I think it ll be perfect for ladies above 35 with normal or oily skin.

Best under eye product ever!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Reviewer2531307 on Jan 29, 2012

I have been using the Avalon Organics, CoQ10 Enzyme Wrinkle Defense Serum since I was in my early 30's I am now 46 and have always used it and panick when I run out. I had crepe skin under my eyes when I first found this product and since then it seems to have thicken the skin there and taken away the wrinkles. I love this product and would recommend it very highly. 5 star rating.

Not good under makeup

Posted by Reviewer2416146 on Dec 17, 2009

I really like this serum, but it doesn't work so well under makeup. I let the serum dry, and then when I apply makeup the serum flakes a bit, and I have to rub it off. I do like using it before bed though.

Not Bad.

Posted by Reviewer2401251 on Jan 18, 2010

I cant say i see a HUGE diffence and will buy again, but i will finish out the bottle.

Gel texture, not a moisturizer

Posted by Reviewer2994189 on Mar 12, 2010

Note that this product has a GEL texture, and will not moisturize. it is easy to apply but after my shower I need a product that will moisturize my face as well so something else has to be used with this. The gel texture also makes me feel like it may not actually absorb into the skin very well for maximum benefit. I will probably try the lotion version of this next so I can get the good ingredients with something that will moisturize at the same time in one product.

מעולה !!!

Posted by 4702056926384869392 on Mar 12, 2015

סרום מצויין, נספג היטב ומקנה לעור תחושה נעימה.

Luv it

Posted by 5161697419414549408 on Sep 29, 2013

It's amazing

den

Posted by 5620085419705573468 on Oct 22, 2012

visible effect.

Perfecto

Posted by Reviewer3310717 on Nov 04, 2012

Mi madre utiliza los productos de está linea hace tiempo y con el serum está igual de encantada que con los demás. Todos hemos notado los resultados en su piel, mucho mas que con productos 10 veces mas caros, además tiene un precio increible.

CoQ10 serum

Posted by Reviewer3050637 on Mar 19, 2012

Great for sun-challenged skin.