A beautiful product!

Posted by Reviewer1951590 on Oct 03, 2013

This whole range is absolutely magical - I'm 48 and it has smoothed my skin out like no other moisturizer. FIVE STARS.

Great wrinkle cream!

Posted by 5687929679827817669 on Jul 08, 2014

I was positively surprised with this cream! I could notice difference on the 2nd time I used it! Is great to reduce thick wrinkles and marks. Great value! I'm loving it! Would definitely recommend !

Avalon Wrinkle Creme

Posted by Reviewer3041189 on Dec 08, 2008

This product has a nice scent to it. It helps some with wrinkles & fine lines but did not provide enough moisture for all day wear.

dissaponted

Posted by Reviewer2940558 on Aug 04, 2012

ordered this after my mom loved the product which is now seems to be discontinued. but this fact only became obvious in direct comparison - neither iherb, or producer stated the product formula replacemnet. this one is simply the sunscreen, as follows from active ingredients list. will not order this again.

Great!

Posted by Reviewer1876239 on Oct 21, 2012

I put this on every night after my bath. I hasn't made me into a youthful beauty, but it seems to work and is non-oily.

Nice

Posted by Reviewer2768164 on Oct 30, 2012

Skin feels tightened...

Nice cream

Posted by Reviewer2601428 on Apr 25, 2012

I bought it for my mum, and I can notice her skin became bright and more even after using this cream.

Face is softer.

Posted by Reviewer1138363 on Feb 29, 2012

I love putting this on my face. It makes my face feel hydrated and smooth. I highly recommend this product.

I can see the difference

Posted by 5295612326103268950 on May 02, 2014

I really can see the difference at the wrinkles of my eyes.. I cant tell which of my new creams made it (Avalon Vitaminc C Serum, HOme Health Hyaluronic Acid or Derma E Firming with Alpha Lipoic) but some of my fine lines just dissapeared in aprox. 4 days.

Suavidad €17.24

Posted by Loli10 on May 06, 2015

Absorbe muy deprisa, no deja sensación grasa, bajo mi punto de vista tiene el olor un poco fuerte como a pino, verde...,. Por el momento no he notado muchos resultados, de inmediato solo algo de suavidad, si en unos meses no noto más allá que suavidad puede que no repetiré por que es cara y son 50g, para solo obtener suavidad. Si te sirvió el cometario dale un "Sí"