nice conditioner

Posted by 5118327188336152119 on Jan 14, 2016

So lemony. i like it but i think i'm not gonna buy another one of this product.

I loved!

Posted by 4759495150667554857 on Apr 24, 2015

It has lemon smell and along with the shampoo restores color and brightness of the hair. The conditioner does not let hair super soft, but looks good, and I always speak of the fact that Avalon does not have mask conditioning.

Makes my hair dry...

Posted by MellyMalibu on Oct 15, 2014

It's supposed to condition the hair but my hair turns out drier than ever.

Aceptable

Posted by 4804364661541587364 on May 31, 2014

Tras haberlo probado he de decir que en mi pelo graso es muy dificil desenredarlo después y que no se puede sacar bien el producto del envase para su uso. Lo único que he notado es que deja el pelo con mucho brillo, pero... se desperdicia mucho producto en cada uso.

Drying conditioner?

Posted by 5279566431283458402 on Mar 06, 2014

When washing my hair with this I dont feel the conditioner gives my hair any moisture. It feels like it doesent soak into the hair, and I have to use a lot to get it all over my hair. My hair feels dry afterwards.. not a good conditioner for hair that is slightly dry. But maybe if you have really greasy hair?

great

Posted by Reviewer2398036 on Oct 10, 2013

I've ordered again another one.

Highly recommend

Posted by 5359417420781793410 on May 05, 2013

Smells great, non-greasy and I am buying it again! great value too

Very good and effective

Posted by 4705710909156389177 on Sep 20, 2012

I like this conditioner very much. I was a bit disappointed when I first tried the Avalon Organics Shampoo, but after I put this conditioner and it did the job! My long hair is soft and easy to comb. I like the smell also it geves the feeling of freshness for the whole day. I also think the conditioner along with shampoo brightens my hair and makes it shiny. I like it!

Your hair will love it!

Posted by eva2iHerb on Sep 07, 2012

It smells like fresh cutted lemon and makes hair soft, shiny and light weight by the same time. And little goes long way. The same line shampoo went away long time ago...One thing, it can dry out hair ends a little bit within a certain time.

Nice scent

Posted by khessel on Aug 10, 2012

I purchased this product with the Avalon Organics Lemon Shampoo. It smells lovely. I would buy it again.