Avalon Organics Lavender Conditioner

Posted by Reviewer1488960 on Apr 11, 2011

Still my favorite.

conditioner

Posted by Reviewer2018236 on May 11, 2011

great smell and results-good economy size for a large family,suits all our hair,including very long,doesn't weigh the hair down and untangles the children's great

Avalon Organics, Nourishing Conditioner, Lavender

Posted by Reviewer2612013 on May 31, 2011

I love this product and it is a great value. It is like conditioning my thick hair in a herb garden.

so good

Posted by Reviewer1496894 on Jun 06, 2011

best organic conditioner ive tried!

Awesome!!

Posted by Reviewer2433787 on Jun 08, 2011

Love this conditioner. I have tried many that left my hair dry, Avalon is the best I have tried so far my hair is soft.

Nourishing heaven

Posted by Reviewer3189549 on Jul 03, 2011

This conditioner is soo thick and gives my frizzy hair some much needed control and moisture. The drawback is the consistency, like seriously. It's so thick and creates a (easy enough to remove) film on the skin so you have to rinse and rinse to get it all out from both your hair and body. Do not use it in the scalp if you have greasy or flat hair. Lovely smell.

Good

Posted by Reviewer3207207 on Feb 06, 2012

Good

In love with the fragrance.

Posted by Enijmas on Nov 22, 2014

Works well as a conditioner. Aside from its scent, I have no significant loves or hates with it. It doesn't produce the 'instant de-tangling' or the particularly soft and smooth effect like the commercial products that I've been used to, but it feels indulgently 'natural' and the scent lasts for hours after.

Leaves hair soft -- great value for money!

Posted by MummysReviews on Jul 09, 2012

I've been using this conditioner with the shampoo, for more than a year. It leaves my dry and wavy hair soft. It may not be a top-notch organic conditioner, yet the price fits my family's budget. Overall, the 32 fl oz bottle is great value for money.

Works well. Scent doesn't linger.

Posted by stylomiloforever on Oct 29, 2013

The pump was a jammed during shipment. Almost gave up on the pump. Working well after many tries. Lavender scent is relaxing.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »