Avalon Organics, Conditioner, Scalp Treatment Tea Tree, 11 oz (312 g)

4 out of 5 based on 50 reviews

Color magnet

Posted by Reviewer1747721 From Michigan on Jul 10, 2007

My hair has grown much faster. I use color and found the use of this product was like a color magnet with an even look following coloring. Anybody with gray hair using color will be very pleased brian

A Great Product!

Posted by Reviewer1462382 From Australia on Oct 20, 2007

I am very happy with this product,it is very soothing on the scalp,no irritation whatsoever.

Great hair conditioner!

Posted by Reviewer1484071 From New York on Jun 22, 2009

I bought this along with the Avalon Organics tea tree scalp treatment shampoo with Beta glucan. I am more than pleased with the results! It's not heavy or greasy and it rinses out well. This is very important to me as I have rosacea and a great many hair products can aggravate this condition. My hair is in great condition and I haven't had any itching, breakouts or a rash (which many hair products can cause if you have rosacea) It's great, it's mild and IT WORKS!

Works well.

Posted by Reviewer2785641 From North Carolina on Jan 21, 2011

I bought this and the matching shampoo for my husband who has a very dry scalp and dandroff. He likes it and his scalp is looking better. I do like this brand of cosmetics and hair care.

conditioner