excellent

Posted by Reviewer3096674 on Apr 29, 2011

been using the shampoo of this line and purchased this conditioner. together they're doing great! feel that my hair and scalp are really clean. will continue using definately.

Great

Posted by Reviewer1772977 on Feb 09, 2011

I liked this product very much in the future I am going to buy it again and again

I love it!

Posted by odalol on Jan 25, 2011

I've been using this for a while now, and I am very pleased. It leaves my hair soft and shiny, but not oily. If you have a troublesome scalp with psoriasis or dandruff, this conditioner (and the shampoo as well) is highly recommended. It smells fresh and clean, I love the fact that the smell isn't too intense.

conditioner

Posted by Reviewer3055813 on Jan 22, 2011

Smells good.

Works well.

Posted by Reviewer2785641 on Jan 21, 2011

I bought this and the matching shampoo for my husband who has a very dry scalp and dandroff. He likes it and his scalp is looking better. I do like this brand of cosmetics and hair care.

not sure about this one

Posted by Reviewer1213509 on Mar 10, 2010

my hair is fairly dry and now I also developed a little bit of dandruff so I thought this would be good. however, this conditioner leaves my hair on the dry side. I can't make up my mind if it actually helps with the dandruff or not.

Stimulating!

Posted by Reviewer2791673 on Jan 30, 2010

Great product to stimulate the scalp! Smells so good!

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer2978243 on Aug 07, 2009

it works so good and the price is nice too

Great hair conditioner!

Posted by Reviewer1484071 on Jun 22, 2009

I bought this along with the Avalon Organics tea tree scalp treatment shampoo with Beta glucan. I am more than pleased with the results! It's not heavy or greasy and it rinses out well. This is very important to me as I have rosacea and a great many hair products can aggravate this condition. My hair is in great condition and I haven't had any itching, breakouts or a rash (which many hair products can cause if you have rosacea) It's great, it's mild and IT WORKS!

Effective

Posted by Reviewer1820075 on Jan 14, 2009

I like the way it makes my scalp and hair feel, smells great too.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »