very economic

Posted by Reviewer2173309 on Dec 02, 2011

but it makes the hair oily

Okay

Posted by Reviewer2704027 on Sep 08, 2009

It's okay as a conditioner. I didn't really care for the smell.

it's ok

Posted by milusikk on Feb 12, 2014

Not bad, however, dries my hair and I, on the contrary, expected it to be way smoother.

Not a good conditioner experience

Posted by 5144551075129303153 on Jun 12, 2014

This rosemary conditioner is not very creamy/silky and so it's hard to feel like you've put enough in your hair. Also doesn't really do anything for hair volume (rather the opposite?) Can only speak for myself, but this isn't nice to use for me and I won't be buying it again.

Ne déméle pas vraiment.

Posted by 5207589102421780983 on Jan 14, 2014

Pas vraiment de démélage, et pas de volume non plus. Je l'ai utilisé plus d'une semaine, et pas de démélage comme un démélant 'ordinaire". De plus, j'ai l'impression qu'il me graisse les cheveux plus vite que d'habitude.

Disappointed

Posted by namtoc on Jan 27, 2013

I use this conditionner in combination with the shampoo, and the result is not so good as it dries out my hair too much, without the volumizing effect. I prefer the Desert Essence brand for hair care.

샴푸랑 세트로 샀는데

Posted by Stellayoon on Apr 13, 2015

샴푸가 너무 뻒뻑한데 비해서, 컨디셔너가 너무 빈약해요 머리카락이 매트해져요 미용실 원장님이 샴푸 바꿨냐고 머리가 너무 뻑뻑하고 약이 안먹는다고 물어봤어요;ㅁ;

Feels like Body Lotion and does nothing to smoothen hair

Posted by Wannie on Jun 23, 2016

It's a waste - I hate the texture - feels like body lotion and does nothing to detangle hair or anything really. It's like pouring the product down the drain. It doesn't do anything not even to fragrant the hair.

Terrible...

Posted by 4935674673294208123 on Jan 31, 2014

Usandolo con el champu de la misma linea el resultado es horrible, no desenreda absolutamente nada los nudos que deja el champu... ni dejandolo mas tiempo ni usando medio bote... no acondiciona ni lo mas minimo. No lo recomiendo para melenas largas, quizas para pelo corto...

Smells good, but that's all

Posted by Reviewer2957900 on Nov 27, 2014

Would not buy this again. Thought it would be a good companion for the shampoo, but after using it several times, I felt as though too much of my hair was falling out after shampooing, which is what I am trying to avoid. It also does nothing to help with tangles. I am sorry it didn't work, it smells really nice though.