nice moisturizer

Posted by Reviewer1177065 on Apr 21, 2010

I have used Estee Lauder products for years but I want to use more natural skin care products. I was overwhelmed by all the choices. I have purchased a body wash from this company that I like and thought I would try the moisturizer. I like it a lot. It isn't heavy and absorbs quickly into the skin. The downside for me will be in the winter when I will need a stronger moisturizer due to the severe winters here in northern Illinois. But for the summer I like this product for my 50+ age skin.

perfect daily cream moisturizer.

Posted by Reviewer1336715 on Apr 20, 2011

Perfect daily cream moisturizer. Non irritating, and moisturizing. Only reason I didn't give it five, is it doesn't wow me, but it is good and basic, and does not sting like many do to my skin.

Geras

Posted by 5255345421682373290 on Apr 19, 2014

Lengvos konsistencijos, gerai įsigeria, gan gerai drėkina, man gal kiek per aktyvus levandos kvapas :)

Posted by 5248369351794158611 on May 28, 2014

A bit too greasy and thick for me, even in the winter. When I apply this, it takes a very long time to sink in and I can feel there is a layer on my face.

avalon organic, daily moisturizer, lavender luminosity

Posted by 5545483186583913669 on Oct 22, 2014

This cream is good for the face, good grip, refreshes, is great because it does not contain alcohol.

Good face cream

Posted by 5412253396280046715 on Mar 28, 2015

I have been using this product for almost a month, and I would definitely recommend it. The texture is fine, the scent of lavender is not too strong. It spreads easily and you don't have to spend too much of it per use. Overall, a good moisturizing cream.

Good price.

Posted by Reviewer2749147 on Mar 08, 2011

Good price and very nice cream. I am using daily and under make up.

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer1928006 on Mar 21, 2011

It is a natural skin care products, the smell of Lavender is so strong, but I love it. The effect of moisturizing is not enough for me.

Relatively Inexpensive Moisturizer

Posted by Reviewer2807785 on Nov 03, 2009

I've used this product for some time and I like it very much! Now that I'm ordering it from IHERB, it's even more reasonably priced than when I bought it at my local store.

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer2311443 on Feb 01, 2010

Excellent product & its ingredients are a good collection.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »