Not moisturizing

Posted by MissFrivolity on May 21, 2013

I do not think it's really moisturizing, at least not to my dry hair.

Not great for my hair

Posted by Reviewer2145806 on Jun 02, 2013

Not nearly moisturizing enough for my or my daughter's hair. We do not have extremely dry hair either. Had high hopes for this to replace my chemical laden conditioner but the search continues....

Drying....

Posted by vanessa-s-hudson on Jun 20, 2011

I would say this Avalon stuff is not as mild as aubrey or logona do. I felt my hair dry and during using this my hair tangled terribly and was damaged to break off. I haven't have any trouble with others so it was just not for me. sadly. The smell was like pepsi. Not buying again. sorry.

Did not like it

Posted by livelig on Dec 16, 2011

My hair needs a lot of moisture and this conditioner did not provide. I have curly dry har. Did not like the smell either.

Don't like it

Posted by Reviewer3245158 on Feb 25, 2012

Doesn't really moisturize enough and doesn't make my hair feel soft and smooth. Also the smell isn't the nicest. Won't be buying this again.

Not so great

Posted by Reviewer2078719 on Aug 27, 2012

Smell is ok, doesn't hydrate so much. Aubrey conditioners are way better

nice but not consistent

Posted by 5414642303070661301 on Sep 09, 2012

First few weeks of using it, I saw a difference in the texture of my wavy/thick hair. It's very soft and manageable, but with continuous usage, it feels like other hair conditioner that I have been using before. I ordered 2 brands of new conditioners here on iHerb and still awaiting for them to arrive and let us see if I will find the one I will like. I love iHerb service and I truly have confidence in the products that they have, so I am now a regular customer. I am now shopping on iHerb for some of the things I needed which I can find here. Hope soon, iHerb will carry more things so I won't be shopping anywhere else even though I am here in Singapore.

disappointing

Posted by Reviewer2092575 on Nov 12, 2012

I have high hopes for this conditioner because I love most of Avalon products. However, this conditioner is not moisturizing at all. I had to use a non rinse off conditioner after each use.

Sweet smell

Posted by Reviewer1120038 on Apr 18, 2011

Good smell but i think this product is for oily hair.

bof bof

Posted by 5738327826359649702 on Sep 09, 2013

il ne démêle pas du tout, et mes cheveux sont encore plus secs après avoir utilisé ce produit ! Je ne renouvellerai pas cet achat c'est sûr

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »