Ethnic, transitioning hair

Posted by Reviewer1443952 on Apr 14, 2010

I have used this twice so far. I like how it does not have the harsh chemicals. I add a little bit of HOTSIX oil or joba oil to it to have more healthy oils in my hair. I put a plastic cap over it and kept it in for almost 30mins (kinda forgot about it). I rinse with cold water to lock the moisture in and I do notice the hair feels stronger as I gently stretch the strands. They dont break as easy!

Healthier, shinier hair

Posted by Reviewer2704370 on Apr 16, 2010

This conditioner really does make my hair healthier and shinier! It's not my favorite scent, but it still smells good. I recommend keeping it on for a couple minutes to let it soak in. Then rinse.

My girlfriend likes this...

Posted by acumen on Aug 19, 2013

... as it's heavy in texture and really vitalizing. Buy the shampoo version of this as well at the same time! PS. Be sure to check my profile page for +180 reviews on iHerb products.

Will by it again!

Posted by ZombieGaupe on Aug 04, 2013

I have extremely dry northern curls, and this conditioner did what it says. It also smells great! My hair is long and thick, so the bottle didn't last for long. It's no miracle cure, but I'm pleased, so I will most likely buy it again.

This is Great!

Posted by Reviewer3240743 on Mar 21, 2014

Love it...works so well to relax tangles & restore body.

OK

Posted by 5612760401241934662 on Apr 26, 2014

It has great ingredients but I couldn't use it many times because of its smell. The smell stays even after the hair is dry..I didn't like this..It`s a shame because it has really nice ingredients are great price

Love the PH balanced factor

Posted by 5676699142437032700 on May 13, 2014

It can feel like it doesn't nourish or soften the hair enough however if you use a treatment prior then use this to seal off and correct PH its perfect for balancing the hair. I have noticed my hair doesn't gets as oily and quickly and lasts longer before needing to wash again. If you're hair is breaking or snapping the PH is very important to repairing your hair!

Good product!

Posted by 4678199164441753499 on Jun 26, 2014

The conditioner smells good and leaves hair smooth and easy to comb, but only small amount needs to be applied and it should be rinsed out very thoroughly or otherwise the hair feel heavy.

Lovely light Mango

Posted by 4670060032037945906 on Sep 18, 2014

smell. Shampoo is very nice to use and I don't have any itchy scalp when using this product, which I have experienced with other products. Delivery was very efficient.

excelente lo recomiendo

Posted by 5563934827737681076 on Nov 09, 2013

excelente acondicionador, natural, se enjuaga muy bien aunque quedan algunos nudos, deja el cabello super bonito. lo unico es la botella, que no deja salir bien el producto pero es un detalle, siiiiiiii pienso comprarlo nuevamente