Lovely light Mango

Posted by 4670060032037945906 on Sep 18, 2014

smell. Shampoo is very nice to use and I don't have any itchy scalp when using this product, which I have experienced with other products. Delivery was very efficient.

Good product!

Posted by 4678199164441753499 on Jun 26, 2014

The conditioner smells good and leaves hair smooth and easy to comb, but only small amount needs to be applied and it should be rinsed out very thoroughly or otherwise the hair feel heavy.

Love the PH balanced factor

Posted by 5676699142437032700 on May 13, 2014

It can feel like it doesn't nourish or soften the hair enough however if you use a treatment prior then use this to seal off and correct PH its perfect for balancing the hair. I have noticed my hair doesn't gets as oily and quickly and lasts longer before needing to wash again. If you're hair is breaking or snapping the PH is very important to repairing your hair!

OK

Posted by 5612760401241934662 on Apr 26, 2014

It has great ingredients but I couldn't use it many times because of its smell. The smell stays even after the hair is dry..I didn't like this..It`s a shame because it has really nice ingredients are great price

This is Great!

Posted by Reviewer3240743 on Mar 21, 2014

Love it...works so well to relax tangles & restore body.

quite good

Posted by 5670561747566256167 on Feb 13, 2014

a lot of moisture. the flask is very big though, i wish it was flatter.

work well with my dry hair

Posted by jackie09 on Jan 11, 2014

Like the organic ingredients. Please also visit my page for more reviews, especially for new customers to iHerb.

excelente lo recomiendo

Posted by 5563934827737681076 on Nov 09, 2013

excelente acondicionador, natural, se enjuaga muy bien aunque quedan algunos nudos, deja el cabello super bonito. lo unico es la botella, que no deja salir bien el producto pero es un detalle, siiiiiiii pienso comprarlo nuevamente

My girlfriend likes this...

Posted by acumen on Aug 19, 2013

... as it's heavy in texture and really vitalizing. Buy the shampoo version of this as well at the same time! PS. Be sure to check my profile page for +180 reviews on iHerb products.

Will by it again!

Posted by ZombieGaupe on Aug 04, 2013

I have extremely dry northern curls, and this conditioner did what it says. It also smells great! My hair is long and thick, so the bottle didn't last for long. It's no miracle cure, but I'm pleased, so I will most likely buy it again.