Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Avalon Organics, Deep Moisturizing Conditioner, Awapuhi Mango Therapy, 14 oz (397 g)

It's like magic!

Posted by Reviewer2790040 on Jan 05, 2010

This conditioner is FANTASTIC!! It smells great, and my hair just love the conditioner! I had very dry and damaged hair and skalp, and had not high expectations, because other organic shampoo's (and conditioners) did not make it better. This one did! I could both see and feel the difference after just one time. Now I have used it three, four times, and my hair is almost as good as it gets! Buy the shampoo too, they are like magic together.

Unbelievably Moisturizing!

Posted by shoppingmama on Mar 08, 2014

Deep moisturizing it is! And it's not just exaggerating it. I have dry and coarse hair from the lack of maintenance and after application, my hair literally sucked in all the conditioner. I kid you not! It all got absorbed in. Afterwards, I sound like a hair commercial... "Silky smooth hair!" Very impressed and will definitely buy again. >>>>>>>>>>> Click on my page link above to read about my favourite iherb purchases for my family. I test a lot of products to know what works best and write each review only after trying! >>>>>>>>>> Please click YES if you find my review helpful. Thanks a lot!<<<<<<<<<<

Bad product

Posted by Flicka on Apr 05, 2013

This is a completely ineffective product and a waste of money. I don't understand how this can be called deep moisturizing. The product made my hair even frizzier and impossible to comb. It's also difficult to rinse off, it sort of sticked to my hair and skin. This was a huge disappointment, especially since the bottle is so big and I don't want to use this ever again.

Love it!

Posted by 5262943012374409325 on Jan 23, 2014

Beautiful creamy conditioneršŸ˜Š

Posted by Reviewer2738290 on Sep 30, 2009

I dont know of any conditioner bought from a health food store or even a professinol salon that works as well as this one and you dont have to use half the bottle to get a good condition like others. Highly recommended .