Posted by Reviewer2738290 on Sep 30, 2009

I dont know of any conditioner bought from a health food store or even a professinol salon that works as well as this one and you dont have to use half the bottle to get a good condition like others. Highly recommended .

good

Posted by iherblover on Mar 25, 2010

the best conditioner I have ever had!hair remains very healthy and strong

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer1932255 on May 13, 2010

My hair becomes silky, soft and even curly a little bit! I guess its because this conditioner is sooo good to my hair. Love and recomend!

Great!

Posted by Reviewer1606724 on Jan 15, 2011

Very thick by consistency. Great smell. Moisturising but not fatty.

Mango scent

Posted by Reviewer2140890 on Sep 08, 2010

Good conditioner. Makes hair soft and has a nice scent.

LOVE this Conditioner! Get the Shampoo!

Posted by Reviewer1326303 on Apr 18, 2012

I was a skeptic when I ordered this conditioner but after reading the reviews, I decided to try it out and even went with one reviewer's recommendation of buying the shampoo as well. The SET used together is a MIRACLE on frizzy hair! I have very thick, long Asian hair and it is always frizzed out and dry. After the first couple of uses, I immediately noticed the difference in my hair texture and NO FRIZZ! AND smells fabulous! I am very satisfied and am hooked.

EPIC!!

Posted by Reviewer3128332 on Dec 02, 2011

Best organic shampoo and conditioner i have used thus far. Smells kinda fruity-pineapple ish, and cleanes well without stripping. Gives a fair bit of volume, and makes styling easy. I love it!

My girlfriend likes this...

Posted by acumen on Aug 19, 2013

... as it's heavy in texture and really vitalizing. Buy the shampoo version of this as well at the same time! PS. Be sure to check my profile page for +180 reviews on iHerb products.

Ethnic, transitioning hair

Posted by Reviewer1443952 on Apr 14, 2010

I have used this twice so far. I like how it does not have the harsh chemicals. I add a little bit of HOTSIX oil or joba oil to it to have more healthy oils in my hair. I put a plastic cap over it and kept it in for almost 30mins (kinda forgot about it). I rinse with cold water to lock the moisture in and I do notice the hair feels stronger as I gently stretch the strands. They dont break as easy!

Healthier, shinier hair

Posted by Reviewer2704370 on Apr 16, 2010

This conditioner really does make my hair healthier and shinier! It's not my favorite scent, but it still smells good. I recommend keeping it on for a couple minutes to let it soak in. Then rinse.