Avalon Organics, Deep Moisturizing Shampoo, Awapuhi Mango Therapy, 14 fl oz (414 ml)

Reviews 2-star

Not for me

Posted by Reviewer1007084 on Jul 07, 2013

I started off really liking this shampoo (except for the smell!), but after using it for a while, my hair felt dry and dull. It also dried out my scalp. Will not repurchase.

I don't want to say I hate it

Posted by 5434945464114364524 on Dec 17, 2014

I don't want to say I hate this product because hate is a pretty strong word but if this product didn't smell like 2 mangos making sweet sweet nectar on my head I would hate it. I have never died my hair in my life, barely straighten/blow dry my hair (because im lazy and its thin, I live in Australia so its takes like 2 mins to dry anyway) and this product dried my hair out so much. Like I will put the conditioner on and it absorbs all that so quickly. 10/10 will not buy again. would rather never wash my hair again

Smells alright, requires additional conditioner of your own choice

Posted by 4776936879439447548 on May 19, 2015

The mango scent wasn't as overpowering as I thought it would be, as with many other fruity shampoo/body wash. What I didn't like was how dry my hair felt after every shower. I used it with hair conditioner (I normally don't) and it will be alright. I have shoulder-length hair and for the size of the shampoo, it used up pretty quickly (about a month) as it was hard to lather up too.

Smells a little off and made my hair dry and rough

Posted by Reviewer2023752 on Jan 25, 2010

I had high expectations for this shampoo after reading all the reviews but all it did was make my hair smell weird and really dried out my hair. Going to try something else.

unfortunately not for me

Posted by Reviewer2877705 on Jun 29, 2010

unfortunately not for me, after using this shampoo i have awful itch and dandruff, but rest of my family likes it so, i guess it depends.