Didnt do wonders for my hair

Posted by Reviewer1177595 on Jul 30, 2013

I liker the smell of this shampoo (and conditioner), but my hair became coarse, dry and frizzy. Wont be buying again.

Just a regular shampooo

Posted by MissFrivolity on May 21, 2013

Nothing too good, nothing too bad.

Not moisturizing enough

Posted by 5595742825890098050 on Feb 23, 2015

Unfortunatly this isnt quite as moisturising as it makes out... hair doesnt feel very clean after 2 rinses as you have to use a LOT to get a lather. have used better natural ones (i cannot use an SLS or paraben as i have psoriasis)

smells nice, but...

Posted by Reviewer2055299 on Aug 03, 2009

Trying to find a great organic shampoo and conditioner....I wouldn't say "great" for the Awapuhi Mango Moisterizing Shampoo. THe shampoo has a very nice scent, but it seems to leave a coating on my hair- not a super clean feeling. No bad- just not "great'!

Strips My Fine Hair

Posted by Reviewer1933613 on Jan 15, 2010

Like in principle based on the ingredients, but strips my fine hair too much. Looking for another option.

Good!

Posted by erikamarija on Aug 21, 2012

But just good, not excellent, because giovanni worked better on my hair!

Not so sure about the moisturizing

Posted by Reviewer2078719 on Aug 27, 2012

Good shampoo don't feel like it moisturizers so much. Then again I have thick kinky hair

Not my cup of tea

Posted by Reviewer1716662 on Feb 14, 2013

Instead of moisturizing this shampoo dried if not damaged my hair. I have used 3 shampoos by Avalon organics, and this one I would not buy again.

Nice smell

Posted by MyDiscountCode-CAG402 on Apr 23, 2013

The smell was very nice and the product was fine. In terms of moisturizing and smoothing ability, I've found most "natural" products to be a bit lacking.

alright

Posted by Reviewer1983200 on Feb 09, 2010

Doesn't foam as much as regular (toxic) shampoo but it cleans and the smell is alright.