At Last!

Posted by RebeccaMatheny on Feb 11, 2009

I've been using Burt's Bees Shampoo for a long time. And I thought I'd try something new. First of all - price! This Shampoo is about $9 in the store where I live. On iHerb, it was only $5.24! I love it because it's closer to being all natural than any other Shampoo I've found. It smells fabulous, and it really does moisturize my hair! I don't even use Conditioner every time I shampoo because the moisture is residual. I can't wait to try the Conditioner!

I love it!!

Posted by Reviewer2790040 on Jan 05, 2010

This shampoo is FANTASTIC!! It smells great, and my hair just love the shampoo! I had very dry and damaged hair and skalp, and had not high expectations, because other organic shampoo's did not make it better. This one did! I could both see and feel the difference after just one time. Now I have used it three, four times, and my hair is almost as good as it gets! Buy the conditioner too, they are like magic together.

SMELLS FABULOUS! NO FRIZZ! LOVE the set!

Posted by Reviewer1326303 on Apr 18, 2012

I was a skeptic when I ordered this shampoo but after reading the reviews, I decided to try it out and even went with one reviewer's recommendation of buying the conditioner as well. The SET used together is a MIRACLE on frizzy hair! I have very thick, long Asian hair and it is always frizzed out and dry. After the first couple of uses, I immediately noticed the difference in my hair texture and NO FRIZZ! AND smells fabulous! I am very satisfied and am hooked.

Wonderful scent

Posted by eathealthy on Jul 02, 2013

This is a great shampoo for a great price! The scent is wonderful but is not overwhelming. I like the all natural ingredient list of this product making it safe for myself and family. Will re-order this shampoo again! If you like my review check out my page by clicking eathealthy in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!

Almost as good as it's 'brother', B-complex, ...maybe even better. ;)

Posted by SonjaT on Jul 01, 2012

Almost as good as it's 'brother', B-complex, at time maybe even better...depends on what your hair needs and how you want for your hair to look and smells. If you want moisture, you've got it here...that's all I'm gonna say. Love this one too.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer1977293 on Oct 02, 2012

Good shampoo for dry hair, not convenient for oily hair. It smells so good, like fruit.

My girlfriend likes this...

Posted by acumen on Aug 19, 2013

... as it's deeply cleansing. She doesn't use it daily, but every now & then. PS. Be sure to check my profile page for +180 reviews on iHerb products.

AAAAA++++

Posted by iherblover on Mar 25, 2010

the best shampoo I have ever had!hair remains very healthy and strong

Awapuhi Shampoo

Posted by craftygirl on Feb 02, 2010

Great shampoo, first few times I was not sure as it did not seem to be any different but now that I have been using it awhile my hair is shinier and softer then ever. I have very fine medium length hair and this is wonderful shampoo for it

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer2275904 on Nov 23, 2010

Excellent shampoo, the sister it is very happy