the best

Posted by juniper on Dec 11, 2010

the only shampoo for me

Miracle worker

Posted by Reviewer2850810 on Dec 16, 2010

The water here in eastern province of Saudi is very harsh, leaving hair dry, brittle and lack-lustre (even AFTER washing hair with a water filter). I don't know what's in this shampoo, but it's certainly doing something that other shampoos have failed to do here. My hair is less dry, softer and feels like it's "healing". If it can do this despite the ghastly hard water here, then it's a miracle worker! Leaves a pleasant scent too! Will definitely buy again.

From Russia

Posted by Reviewer2389201 on Jan 11, 2011

Really moisturizes my hair. Great smell.

Posted by Reviewer2049967 on Jan 31, 2011

Very super product

organic shampoo

Posted by Reviewer1664142 on Feb 02, 2011

A wonderful organic shampoo that smells lovely and is beautiful to use without any harsh chemicals.

my favorite

Posted by Reviewer1328389 on Dec 23, 2010

after washing hair look great, healthy shiny, great volume. i have died my hair, this shampoo is perfect.

hi

Posted by Reviewer2231693 on Dec 27, 2010

love it:)

Smells delicious and works great.

Posted by NaturallyMisha on Feb 28, 2011

If you like the smell of ginger and mango, you'll like this. I use this product with the Avalon Organics, Awapuhi Mango Moisturizing Conditioner and I seen amazing results after one wash. I have been using it for a week. It lathers nicely if you do a pre-shampoo. Just take a little of the product and run through hair and rinse. Follow up with your shampoo and lather. Love it. Makes the shower smell nice and you hair silky and shiny and healthy. Plus it's organic.

Posted by Reviewer2612636 on Mar 02, 2011

I am so fond with this shampoo! It has a nice fragrance and texture. My scalp seems to be in a really good condition when I use this, and my hair becomes really shiny and soft after using this. I have difficulties finding good shampoos that suit for my hair, but this is definitely in the top of the league. I can fairly recommend this product to anyone.

from Latvia

Posted by Reviewer2418669 on Mar 05, 2011

Good shampoo, light hairs, like it!