Revised 07/2012

Posted by Reviewer1435755 on Jul 21, 2012

While this had been one of the best organic options we've used, any reviews prior to Spring 2012 were based on their old formulas, which they supposedly changed to be "more sustainable". Indeed, they will be more sustainable because the new formulas are not effective & require more product to even be manageable. Therefore, we will not be buying this one again. Previous Impression: For a natural shampoo, this one really lathers well. I love the smell & the results. Leaves hair soft & manageable. I may try another Avalon version for variety's sake & to keep it from getting too heavy with the moisturizers.

Top product!

Posted by Reviewer1184483 on Jul 17, 2012

Nothing more to say about. My girlfriend loves it!

Very good!

Posted by Reviewer2856431 on Jul 16, 2012

Good smell!

good but not great

Posted by Reviewer1294749 on Jul 14, 2012

芒果的味道很好闻。效果和经典款的那个差不多,用久了掉发的情况没有明显改善。

Good

Posted by opheart on Jul 07, 2012

Good for coloured hair.

Great

Posted by Reviewer3205476 on Jul 07, 2012

Great as always!

Perfect:)

Posted by Reviewer3123852 on Jul 02, 2012

Very nice shampoo! I like the smell. It washes and moisturizes well and good price also. I would buy! Очень хороший шампунь! Мне нравится запах. Он хорошо очищает и увлажняет и цена отличная. Я буду покупать!

Almost as good as it's 'brother', B-complex, ...maybe even better. ;)

Posted by SonjaT on Jul 01, 2012

Almost as good as it's 'brother', B-complex, at time maybe even better...depends on what your hair needs and how you want for your hair to look and smells. If you want moisture, you've got it here...that's all I'm gonna say. Love this one too.

OK

Posted by run4bear on Jul 01, 2012

I had to use more than I normally would to achieve the desired effect. So this is not cost effective for me.

Love the smell

Posted by amelia on Jun 29, 2012

Amazinggg smell. Whenever i buy this, it gets finished up really quickly. I suspect my brother has been using this shampoo and he usually can't stand my girly products. So kudos to the lovely scent. smells like heaven