| English
| USD ($)

Avalon Organics, Deep Moisturizing Shampoo, Awapuhi Mango Therapy, 14 fl oz (414 ml)

Wonderful scent

Posted by eathealthy on Jul 02, 2013

This is a great shampoo for a great price! The scent is wonderful but is not overwhelming. I like the all natural ingredient list of this product making it safe for myself and family. Will re-order this shampoo again! If you like my review check out my page by clicking eathealthy in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!

Didnt do wonders for my hair

Posted by Reviewer1177595 on Jul 30, 2013

I liker the smell of this shampoo (and conditioner), but my hair became coarse, dry and frizzy. Wont be buying again.

Not for me

Posted by Reviewer1007084 on Jul 07, 2013

I started off really liking this shampoo (except for the smell!), but after using it for a while, my hair felt dry and dull. It also dried out my scalp. Will not repurchase.

Left my hair greasy and heavy

Posted by Reviewer2054670 on Sep 04, 2012

Smells great, I'll give it that but made my hair greasy and makes my scalp itch. I havent' had luck with other Avalon organics hair products either and this was my last attempt. I'm sticking with Jason hair thickening shampoo from now on.

Revised 07/2012

Posted by Reviewer1435755 on Jul 21, 2012

While this had been one of the best organic options we've used, any reviews prior to Spring 2012 were based on their old formulas, which they supposedly changed to be "more sustainable". Indeed, they will be more sustainable because the new formulas are not effective & require more product to even be manageable. Therefore, we will not be buying this one again. Previous Impression: For a natural shampoo, this one really lathers well. I love the smell & the results. Leaves hair soft & manageable. I may try another Avalon version for variety's sake & to keep it from getting too heavy with the moisturizers.