Wonderful scent

Posted by eathealthy on Jul 02, 2013

This is a great shampoo for a great price! The scent is wonderful but is not overwhelming. I like the all natural ingredient list of this product making it safe for myself and family. Will re-order this shampoo again! If you like my review check out my page by clicking eathealthy in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!

good

Posted by 5533661796802203038 on Jul 01, 2013

love the natural smell,but a little bit too dry for me.

side effect of dandruff

Posted by 5717917318287822270 on Jun 24, 2013

I love the smell of this product, but unfortunately after using this shampoo I've got dandruff, and as such would not buy it again.

Good for hair

Posted by 4754528273881478247 on Jun 19, 2013

Good for hair

Good smell, no effect

Posted by Reviewer1445875 on Jun 10, 2013

I ordered it along with Avalon's Biotin B-Complex Shampoo and the only difference is a better smell. It's definetely not a mango smell but nice fruity scent. The shampoo itself made my hair very dry and fluffy, so it's takes for ages to style them.

Not great for my hair

Posted by Reviewer2145806 on Jun 02, 2013

This wasn't great for my hair, or my daughters. No way near moisturizing enough unfortunately. I really wanted to find a natural shampoo that was as good as the chemical laden ones but sad to say this wasn't it

Just a regular shampooo

Posted by MissFrivolity on May 21, 2013

Nothing too good, nothing too bad.

deep conditioning, and soft!

Posted by 5120775936314933417 on May 12, 2013

AMAZING, it truly is, i didn`t even need conditioner cause this is a natural conditioner, i just waited a few days to wash my hair then washed it as normal and combed it out, and it smells nice to, and its clear and bubbly but then foams up . Def reccommend!

Very average

Posted by Reviewer1079734 on Apr 30, 2013

I had high hopes for this shampoo, however it made my hair a bit dry and not moisturized. It does clean well and is nice and light, except I don't really think it is moisturizing or makes my hair look or feel better. I would not repurchase. I have had much better results with shampoos from Aveda or Phyto.

Nice smell

Posted by MyDiscountCode-CAG402 on Apr 23, 2013

The smell was very nice and the product was fine. In terms of moisturizing and smoothing ability, I've found most "natural" products to be a bit lacking.