Not for me

Posted by Winterfair on Nov 22, 2012

I love organic beauty products and I have used a lavender shampoo by Avalon Organics before, which was okay. Since my hair needed some moisturizing, I decided to give this a try. After a week of daily use, it had made my hair extremely dry. I know: not good in general, and horrible for a "moisturizing" shampoo. The lengths of my hair looked like waxy rope (I have a bob line) and it was unmanagable. It took me (yeah, I know, not very smart) another week to realise it was the shampoo. I quit using it and 2 days later my hair was back to normal again. My boyfriend uses it now on his very short hair. I guess that's not long enough to get waxy and ropy. I will never buy this again.

Très bien

Posted by Gamraska on Nov 09, 2012

Jolie texture gel transparente, odeur légèrement sucrée/fruitée, il mousse bien à condition d'en mettre une bonne dose, lave super bien, suppléer par l'AS de la même gamme, une bonne combinaison, cheveux doux et nourris garantis, quoique pouvoir de démêlage pas top performant sur les cheveux fins

Great shampoo!

Posted by 5029374459928989681 on Nov 08, 2012

Very good shampoo. Really moisturizes hair. Smell is not strong. The first time may not lather much, but when re-soaping is better. Hair after a smooth and nourish.

I dislike this

Posted by 5468148079199386610 on Nov 05, 2012

I absolutely dislike this shampoo. My hair has never been more stripped of moisture and it left my hair so tangled even after brushing, something I haven't even experienced with other shampoos that I've used before. After combing my hair with my finger(through the tangle-ness of a mess which hurt), my curls won't come back. It left my hair straight and separated so it looked very frizzy. I have very curly, asian hair and for whoever that has the same type of hair for me, I advise you don't buy this unless you want to try it for yourself and see if it works for you.

WONDERFUL

Posted by Reviewer2912654 on Nov 05, 2012

Leaves hair soft and shiny, my hair is too thick and can look like a broom, but this shampoo makes it sleek.

Very moisturizer

Posted by 4640659219077337496 on Nov 05, 2012

It smell very well and it is very moisturizer. I like it very much!

J'aime !

Posted by Justineee on Nov 01, 2012

J'aime tout chez ce shampoing : il sent bon, laisse mes cheveux doux et bien propre et lisse mes frisottis ! Le seul problème est que mes cheveux régraissent plutôt vite.

Very good!

Posted by Reviewer1438421 on Oct 23, 2012

This shampoo really does make my hair healthier and shinier! Have bought one more bottle already!

One of the worst I´ve tried

Posted by 4737851788852498898 on Oct 17, 2012

I tried this product once and it made my hair tangled and dry. Never will I use this again. Maybe it works for a thick hair but for a thin hair its a disaster...

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer1622094 on Oct 15, 2012

I love its smell and how leaves the hair. Hair shines a lot!