Avalon Organics, Essential Lift, Restructuring Night Crème, 2 oz (57 g) (Discontinued Item)

Muy rico, nutritiva.

Posted by 4863208607215041891 on Sep 05, 2014

Es un serum especial para la noche, me ha gustado mucho, sientes tu piel nutrida, hidratada . Excelentes sus componentes, es una crema de noche especial para personas sobre los 38 años, me ha gustado mucho, estoy muy contenta con esta crema, como todas las cremas y serum de esta marca Avalon. Confio plenamente en Avalon y sus productos faciales.

Good night cream

Posted by 5707289559684972104 on Jan 05, 2015

I have madure and dry skin. Most of creams in the market don't give me enough hydration. It doesn't happen with this cream. When I wake up in the morning, my skin is still hydrated and that's what I want. It has a delicious smell, and it's ingredients are organic and not tested in animals. It has not harmful substances, so what else?? I recommend it.

great product

Posted by Reviewer3326540 on Dec 16, 2011

if it's anything like the other Avalon products I've tried, I'm sure I'll love it (haven't used it yet)

alex

Posted by 4972187883621799945 on Jan 31, 2013

very good

Did not like the product at all!... Just another moisturizer. Smells weird

Posted by Reviewer1468232 on Feb 24, 2014

Definitely won't buy again. Not rich and creamy, did not see any difference. Never finished product and about to throw it in the garbage. The only reason why I still keep it is for "emergency only" when I run out of my Collagen moisturizer. Smell funny, also!