One of the best scrubs but not for acne, sensitive, thin skin

Posted by iherbyfan on Apr 27, 2016

The scrub is very fine yet it does not feel as if you are using 'nothing' on your face. It really brightened my skin after use. But my face also turned red in the thinner areas and i could feel slight burning. Definitely not for daily use. May be able to tolerate once per week as i am not willing to give it up yet!! Skin is soft, smooth, fresh & clean too. But there is just something in it that may be too harsh for me.

Exfoliating Enzyme Scrub, Lavender Luminosity

Posted by eltocadordevero on Mar 11, 2016

No tiene acción enzimática, es un simple exfoliante en scrub. Los gránulos tienen un grosor medio, exfolia correctamente y deja el cutis renovado y luminoso.

Great value and good for my skin

Posted by 4839923227984656268 on May 23, 2015

I've used many scrubs over the years and this is my favourite. The grains are not too tiny or large, so they do a good job of exfoliating without the pain and roughness. Plus they arr natural apricot kernels, not silicone grains which cause havoc to fish and the environment. Smells nice but not too strong. My skin feels polished and brighter. This is my second tube. I love it. And it is great value for money. So much better than those expensive scrubs sold by cosmetics companies.

Lovely!!!

Posted by 4799778308979663850 on Nov 11, 2014

Soft, and your skin becomes super clean and glows!! Good product to mantain your skin exfoliated.

미세한 알겡이 좋아요..

Posted by 5566246273920770702 on Jun 13, 2014

정말미세한데 까끌까끌해요.. 너무 힘을주거나 오래 문지르면 아프겟죠..ㅋ 정말 살살손가락하나로 요리조리 문지르면 피부가 완전 매끈해져요.. 완전 콩알만큼짜도 전체 다 가 능해요... 완전 보들보들 좋아요..ㅋ

Best scrub!

Posted by 4952170420623429082 on Apr 19, 2014

It's not too rough on your skin, but it's very effective! It removes old skin and leaves my face feeling soft and refreshed. I don't really notice much of a smell, but that's fine with me. It's the softness that I was looking for. And there aren't harsh ingredients! A+

smells fine, feels a little drying

Posted by 5149478461188152457 on Mar 31, 2014

I used it 3-4 times, and it was nice enough, but my skin felt very tight and dry afterwards. I wouldn't try this one again.

scrub

Posted by 5609262248978102666 on Feb 12, 2014

i wasn't using a scrub before i tried this one. it has a nice smell as it exfoliates. i plan on purchasing this again.

Great!!!

Posted by Reviewer1442423 on Sep 17, 2013

I've been using Avalon Organics Lavender Exfoliating Enzyme Scrub for years with great results. This scrub is THE BEST scrub on the market period.

Works good, However...

Posted by Reviewer2870647 on Jul 15, 2013

This is a gentle exfoliate with tiny beads. Yet unfortunately I think my baking soda does a better job. The beads in this product have too much space between them. This may be something good for me to use when I steam my face and let it sit on for a couple of minutes.