Tape Wrapped Around Product Left Sticky Residue

Posted by Reviewer1713059 on Aug 14, 2009

Product is pretty good, not too gritty. However, I haven't used frequently since the outside of the tube is very sticky after the strong tape wrapped around it was removed. Need to package the product better.

Very good and efficient

Posted by Reviewer3091514 on Oct 27, 2010

I was looking for a scrub not aggressive, not drying. It does the trick. I recommend it.

Not so good for sensitive skin

Posted by khi-73 on May 26, 2011

A bit too heavy on the perfume for sensitive skin. Smells good tho.

ok

Posted by happydays on Dec 11, 2011

not my best scrub...but ok.

It's okay for normal skin

Posted by Reviewer2385733 on Feb 16, 2012

The first time I used it - okay. The second time,following the suggestions from reading how other people had used it, I left it on for a while prior to washing off and there was a residue remaining, but did not wash my face again. The next day I had lots of under-the-surface bumps, tiny pimples. I have not used it since. I was looking for an exfoliant that would be be suitable for sensitive skin that when it's irritated, redness or pimples develop. The product didn't burn or cause redness, but did cause pimples. I have the tube waiting for someone else.... It's times like this when I wish I'd bought it locally at a drugstore, so I could take it back because I'm disastified.Overall though, I think it would be an inexpensive exfoliant with beneficial ingredients suitable for those not prone to breakouts.

It's OK

Posted by Reviewer1391773 on Mar 06, 2012

I've been using this product about 3 times a week for several weeks now. Despite having a fine grain to it, it seems harsh on my skin. It has caused a bit of irritation, and my skin is usually quite tolerant to most products, as I don't have sensitive skin...and I know this product is supposed to be especially for sensitive skin.

Avalon Organics, Lavender Luminosity, Exfoliating Enzyme Scrub, 4 oz (113 g)

Posted by 4981460827378513012 on Jun 13, 2012

Feels smooth after scrub.

nice

Posted by Reviewer1274876 on Jul 05, 2012

like the consistency and fine beads. clean face well.

Scrub

Posted by Bus6ka on Jul 19, 2012

I still try to find out what it does to my face. Till now I have not seen any difference

Coarse

Posted by Reviewer3102927 on Nov 19, 2012

Smell good with lavender but the grains are coarse and it can hurts if you use too much strength. The man in the house love it more.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »