Great for greasy hair

Posted by 5030381087542733102 on Jan 23, 2016

This is the best shampoo I have ever tried, and i have tried plenty. I have greasy hair and wash it every day. I realised that this was the first shampoo where my hair does not get greasy again quickly and I do not have to wash it every day. It also gives my hair a really nice texture and smells pleasant.

Un poco seco para mí

Posted by DelikatEssences on Feb 12, 2014

Llevo poco tiempo usando champús y bálsamos sin siliconas y en este caso también sin sulfatos. Pero he notado que necesito más hidratación y champús más untuosos. Este champú lo dejo para lavarme el pelo después de haber usado un tratamiento de nutrición a base de aceites vegetales toda la noche, pues lo deja muy limpio y elimina todos los residuos, pero no lo puedo usar como champú de lavado frecuente como otros libres de siliconas más cremosos.

Good!

Posted by milusikk on Feb 12, 2014

I liked the shampoo! It's all natural and works well, feel better about my hair now and can see some improvements. The only minus I've noticed is that my hair doesn't stay THAT clean as long as needed, it's not bad coz it makes me realize the product is organic. Nevertheless, I highly recommend the shampoo, it might work differently on your hair, since it's way individual.

Smells Rancid and Awful

Posted by Reviewer1147568 on Dec 19, 2013

I used to love this shampoo. But I purchased a bottle in June 2013 and it smelled awful and rancid! I complained on the Avalon website and it appears that they know about this problem, but are continuing to sell it anyway. It smells as if there are harmful and toxic oils in the formula and it left a bitter taste in my mouth. I will not ever purchase this again unless it is from a store where I can smell the shampoo before buying it. Avalon - please recall the current shampoo and change the formula back to pre-2013 formula!

not for me

Posted by Reviewer1069774 on Dec 02, 2013

my biggest issue is the fragrance free actually smelled like a frying oil to me. This could be leftover from my first job working at an old fashioned diner but my hair smelled like a cold frier. As to being extra moisturizing, not so much but it was winter and my hair is drier so perhaps I had unreasonable expectations. I would not purchase this again due to the "oily/greasy" smell.

no fragrance, thanks!!

Posted by joseph921 on Nov 06, 2013

Cleans well and most of all it truly is fragrance free and doesn't bother my nasal allergies! Thanks!

good product

Posted by 5651438325613947700 on Aug 07, 2013

My husband had been using this shampoo for a couple of weeks, it's looks like he likes it. Good for very dry hair and very important fragrance free if you don't like any fragrance on bath and body products.

Suavidad

Posted by 4645430732144849049 on Jul 16, 2013

Me gusta mucho, hidrata muchisimo el pelo

A really nice shampoo

Posted by 5530581846663867475 on Jul 01, 2013

It did itch a bit at the beginning, but now my skin adaptet to this shampoo and doesn't itch any longer. What is more, my hair is not so greasy as it used to be before. And I love it that the shampoo is fragrance free, I hate all those artificial perfumes they put into cosmetics.

Adorei