• Please note this item has been replaced by AVA-35309.

• Customer Ratings

Really effective cleansing gel

Posted by Reviewer1666892 on Sep 04, 2012

It's perfect for my greasy skin with dry epidermis. Gently, but effectively removes make-up, but avoid the eye area.

Facial Cleanser

Posted by 5515268043119233151 on Jul 27, 2012

This is GOOD! I removes my makeup and leaves skin moist. Scent what people are talking about, I don't mind it, it is not strong and it is kind of herbal, like you have opened spice cabin or something

Great Face Wash

Posted by Reviewer2707629 on Jul 22, 2012

This is my favorite face wash, works great!

Lavender flavour is full-bodied, after washing the face is very comfortable

Posted by redhouse2957002 on Jul 14, 2012

Lavender flavour is full-bodied, after washing the face is very comfortable

Intense!

Posted by 5715351915055316514 on Jul 11, 2012

Don't get me wrong, I love Avalon Organics products. I use the peppermint body lotion and shower gel, and the scalp treatment shampoo and conditioner, and they are amazing! I had high hopes for this product. The first time I used it I was impressed on how silky is felt on my hands and face, and how clean my face felt after it was washed. One day after using this cleanser, my face started getting this extreme itchy sensation which became worse overtime. The next morning my face was swollen with puffy eyes. I had an appointment with a Kinesiologist and I showed her the product. She told me that essential oils on the face may cause irritation. She smelt the cleanser and reckons there is too much lavender, which could be the cause of my reaction. After the swelling went down, my face felt like it was really badly sunburnt. It's a shame, I hoped this cleanser would also be an amazing product like the others.

Nice cleaner, terrible pump

Posted by DinaB123 on Jul 02, 2012

Gentle enough for my skin, yet powerful enough to remove even mascara. The pump is terrible, though to the point that made me quit. It is leaking, letting out globs of goo. After a week the bottle looks like burned out wax candle.

avalon organics , facial cleansing gel

Posted by 5373056366234443064 on Jun 30, 2012

a wonderful cleansing gel,, worth the wait and price.. not drying to the skin..

混合型皮肤用不错

Posted by specialyztian on May 28, 2012

我是混合型皮肤,有点敏感,偶尔还冒点痘痘,用这个洗面奶能把皮肤彻底洗干净,但是不刺激,痘痘部分也不会被刺激到。我很喜欢。

Posted by sabama on May 09, 2012

This cleansing gel is very gentle, it has a slight smell. I´m using this gel after an hydrophilic oil. After washing my skin is soft and clear. I have the sensitive and combination skin.

Posted by Superkoxy on Apr 21, 2012

Very good! A great cleanser!