good

Posted by shekibosja on Jun 04, 2011

Has a strong herbal smell! But I like it. It cleans the face without even irritating the eyes. I use it together with a moisturizing cream from this series - they reduce the redness and peeling on my dry sensitive skin

Great line of products

Posted by Reviewer2732158 on Jul 11, 2011

I currently use almost all of the Avalon Organics lavender facial products. They are so gentle on my sensitive skin and never cause redness or irritation. This particular face wash leaves my skin feeling soft and mosturized--I prefer it to the line's exfoliating scrub.

Give this time!

Posted by 4828243385214687635 on Dec 16, 2012

I read a few bad reviews about this but I got it anyway due to minimally bad ingredients. What people need to und erstand about this cleanser is it kind of works the same way that Oil cleansing works you really need to put it onto DAMP not DRENCHED skin and work it into the makeup to remove it. I wear MAC studio fix which is a B*tch to get off but this works jsut fine if you do it properly. Youll find that using cleansers that do get all your makeup off in a second are usually so harsh and burn your skin and strip it of all its goodness. I do three cleanses each time with this. The first to remove makeup the second to unclog pores and sometimes a third with steam and then this cleanser after. After three months of only using this and the exfoliant (3 times a week) of the same line, My skin is so nice soft, young and supple that I have been able to go off my Doxycycline antibiotic for my face. Prescription ran out and stopped taking them because my skin had done its purge. I think the initial reaction of breakout people get (as long as its not a rash or burning) is due to the fact that the oils in this cleanser actually Unclog the oils of the skin so obviously your skin is going to initially push everything out. I had huge pores and was beginning to get lines and dry patches with an Oily T Zone, and this is so gentle I don't have any of that anymore.

Smells wonderful

Posted by 6apollonia6 on Mar 24, 2011

A lovely and soothing formulation that is so gentle on your skin. Great for removing make-up.

good

Posted by Reviewer3096674 on May 02, 2011

I like this milk: it cleans the face and make-up very well, smells nice and the packaging is very easy to use (you don't have to open it, just push) which makes it safe and hygienic

Works well

Posted by MandyEm on Feb 01, 2013

My husband loves this product. It works well to clean his face after a day at work.

Gentle & effective

Posted by Ophelia on Aug 13, 2013

This is one of the best facial cleansing milks that exists. The composition is great, especially for extra sensitive skin. I like the smell of Lavender a lot, and the way my skin feels after applying the cleansing milk. You can leave the product on the skin for a couple of minutes before removing it for a better effect.

Simplemente me encanta

Posted by ROSSITA on Nov 21, 2013

desmaquilla muuy muy bien tooda la cara, yo termino aclarando con agua y aplico luego un tónico. Si te ha sido de ayuda esta opinión marca el SI,abajo y lee más opiniones clicando en mi nombre.

👍🏻

Posted by 5049797600937586829 on Jun 08, 2016

👍🏻

very gentle and easy jelly

Posted by Reviewer1663297 on Mar 24, 2011