too much perfume

Posted by Reviewer3077754 on Oct 06, 2010

the lotion is a wonderful lotion, but the fragrance is VERY strong, it actually gave me a headache.

nice, but far from being really good

Posted by Reviewer2629893 on Nov 30, 2010

Te lotion is too heavy for my opinion. i'm obsessed with lavender scent, but this one is not so nice.And the moisturising ability is just so-so.

Good if you LOVE the smell of Lavender

Posted by Reviewer2870647 on Dec 06, 2010

I wash my hands a lot during the day and they get super dry. This lotion does wonders for my poor hands. But it leaves a smooth residue on my hands so if I want to eat anything or touch anything I would have to rewash my hands. And it tends to make me itchy when i put it on after a shower. The lavender smell is too strong for me, I would like something a bit more delicate to the senses.

Good scented lotion.

Posted by 5468467467412921870 on Jun 05, 2016

Have been using for almost 2 weeks now and I know that I won't buy it again. Too watery and scent doesn't last long.

Well,..

Posted by Reviewer2357917 on Oct 19, 2008

When this came to me, It was all over the bag it was sealed in. I felt that the integrity of the product was in question. I love this lotion, But the packaging needs to stay sealed.

Nice lotion

Posted by Reviewer3028915 on Dec 02, 2008

This lotion smells very good and absorbs quickly. It is somewhat hydrating but not quite enough for my very dry hands. I have to keep applying it. But if you need only a little moisturizing, this would be a good choice.