Formula Change...NOT Good

Posted by Reviewer2813981 on Feb 27, 2011

This was my favorite lotion and I used it just about every night. Then Avalon decided to mess with a good thing by making it "New and Improved." Now it does not have that nice lemony fragrance...it now has an "old" smell. I tried to get past this and the 3rd time I used it I just could not stand it anymore and had to take a shower to wash it off! I am soooo disappointed in Avalon because it is really hard to find a good smelling lemon lotion and they had a good thing going, then messed it up.

상큼해요. 좋아요^^

Posted by Reviewer2177765 on Dec 26, 2012

아발론 라벤더로션 참 잘 썼는데, 향뿐 아니라 제형도 다르네요. 레몬로션이 좀 더 크리미하고 부드럽습니다. 라벤더로션은 조금 더 꾸덕하고 산뜻해요. 보습은 둘 다 가벼운 편이고요, 겨울이라 옷에 꼭꼭 싸여 그런지 향도 오래 가네요. 좋아요

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer1465874 on Mar 15, 2011

Lovely smell and not too oily. Absorbs into skin nicely and is a treat to use!

leaves hand comfy and soft

Posted by Reviewer2606935 on Oct 06, 2008

I can really tell a difference using this as opposed to bath and body works, when my hands are dry after cleaning or something, this lotion really helps that dry itchy feeling go away and I was always reapplying b&b lotions. rates a 2 on the cosmetic data base.

Good Lotion

Posted by aromatherapy on Dec 20, 2010

I have used this for years and find it really works the best for dry feet. The lemon smell is nice and mild and lemon oil is good for bad bacteria.

Moisturizing and Centering

Posted by Reviewer1048099 on Nov 01, 2008

Much like the insanely yummy smell of the lemon body wash, this follows up with a stunningly moisturizing zing

ingredients list discrepancy

Posted by Reviewer2855033 on Nov 16, 2008

the ingredient list on the bottle is not exactly the same as shown here, order and otherwise.

THE ABSOLUTE BEST

Posted by Reviewer3215761 on Oct 24, 2012

love love love. very thick, moisturizing, absorbs well, fantastic smell. by far my favorite lotion available

Great

Posted by Reviewer2344984 on Nov 06, 2012

Super fresh and real smell of lemons. I use this brand a lot. Good ingredients.

An old Favorite

Posted by 4710403206978993917 on Nov 10, 2012

I have used this for many years. It is very thick and I mix it with a lot of sesame oil. It helps the oil to absorb into my skin more easily.