Very good

Posted by 5339647080385103214 on Feb 19, 2016

Smells very good and fresh, absorbs quickly into the skin and leaves skin soft and good-smelling :) I use this mostly for my hands, but i can imagine it working well on body as well!

Smells really fresh and good

Posted by LovelyRita on Sep 26, 2014

I love the bottle with the pump, it makes it really easy to use. It also smells great and really fresh and goes on smoothly on the skin. Simply a good buy! If you like citrus you most definitely will like this one.

Posted by Reviewer3004807 on Jul 21, 2014

very good!

My favourite hand lotion

Posted by Reviewer3211166 on Jun 14, 2014

Avalon Organics, Hand & Body Lotion, Lemon is a wonderfully rich lotion that moisturizes well, absorbs into skin quickly and smells yummy! The big bottle lasts a long time,so it's a real bargain too.

Nice Lotion

Posted by Reviewer1071195 on Mar 19, 2014

I live in AZ where it is quite hot and dry much of the year. When it is exceptionally dry I apply it twice a day as it does a decent job of keeping my skin moisturized, and it smells wonderful. I think anywhere else in the states this would do a perfect job of keeping your skin moisturized and only have to apply it once a day.

wonderful

Posted by 5598318940991862242 on Mar 10, 2014

Lotion has a wonderful lemon scent refreshing

Saves my skin in winter.

Posted by 4943887263208897998 on Feb 20, 2014

This lotion saves my 60-plus skin in winter. I love citrus scented anything, so this is perfect for me. It's non-greasy, goes on very smoothly, and you don't have to apply much. After making lifestyle changes, and adding this product to my daily regimen, my skin has really improved. I've used it for 2 years now, and am very pleased with the results. If you enjoy the smell of fresh lemons, this one's for you.

Love the scent

Posted by Reviewer2144409 on Feb 13, 2014

The lotion is very moisturizing. A little goes a long way. I will continue to purchase this item. I love this and the grapefruit/ geranium scent.

Great

Posted by 4705703785858002556 on Jan 25, 2014

Love this!

fresh scent

Posted by 5061411838968749330 on Jan 13, 2014

texture is a little watery but the scent is great