Avalon Organics, Moisture Plus Lotion, Broad Spectrum SPF 15, Lavender Luminosity , 7 oz (198 g)

Greasy

Posted by Reviewer3299543 From Nevada on Mar 19, 2013

When I first tried this product I was wondering if I bought the wrong thing. I was looking for the Lavender line's moisturizer. I read the info from this page and it says for face and neck so I assumed it was a moisturizer with sun block. This was WAY greasy, I opened the bottle and took out the pump and I see greenish oil all along it, even after shaking it up. Im not concerned with the color as certain oils are green, like grape seed, but the consistancy is just gross and oily! I've used it a few times, and I had to use translucent powder after ward to stop the "shiny" glow. I've never had to use powder before for this reason. I'd love to keep using this product as I love all the other Lavender products but I cant get behind this. It also causes my cheeks to sting after I put it on, it only lasts a min or so but I can only imagine how much it could hurt someone with very sensitive or dry skin that's cracked! It makes no sense, the night cream is thick and isn't greasy or oily and sinks in immediately. All I can think is that the sunscreen portion of this makes it icky!

Too Harsh

Posted by Reviewer3085488 From Idaho on Sep 30, 2009

This left a mild chemical burn on my neck and also on my wife. I was disappointed in the product.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2495489 From California on Dec 29, 2009

Makes my skin feel soft, and smells great. I wouldn't be without it.

Nice product

Posted by Reviewer2582417 From Australia on Feb 21, 2009

Really nice product, skin is smoother with use, and not greasy.

Great Buy!

Posted by Reviewer1471385 From Illinois on Feb 27, 2009

I switched totally over to organic products and it was hard for me to find a product that would nourish my extremely dry skin. This did the trick!