Causes irritation.

Posted by lipo4ka on Dec 07, 2011

Very strong smell of lavender,which I adore.But it causes irritation on my skin.

dissapointment

Posted by Reviewer1296247 on May 06, 2011

I could not make foam with this product! The Aloe-Unscented (same brand) was much better

Love this stuff!

Posted by Reviewer1061606 on Sep 11, 2010

I love this shaving cream because a little goes a long way. When you put it on , it's almost invisible, but it forms an excellent protective barrier between you and the razor that doesn't wash off immediately. Leaves skin feeling silky smooth and moisturized after rinsing.

AMAZING!

Posted by Reviewer1147366 on Nov 29, 2010

Okay, THIS IS THE BEST SHAVING CREAM EVER I am so impressed! When using this shaving cream, it is so gentle. Slides smooth (even a bad razor cuts like a new one!) and you just need a tiny bit! After using this, my skin feels so soft, doesn't dry out. No redness or irritation at all, just perfect! My partner also has sensitive skin and he can't stop raving about this stuff! thats how good it is. and always feels great to be using cruelty free!

Very nice shaving cream

Posted by Reviewer1506857 on May 12, 2011

My wife loves it.

Just what I needed!

Posted by Reviewer1133955 on Feb 19, 2011

This one is great! So smooth, a little goes a long way, and it smells clean and nice of real lavender oil.

Very moisturizing

Posted by Reviewer2732158 on Jul 11, 2011

Doesn't irritate my skin and it leaves it extremely soft! I love the lavender scent.

Wonderful!

Posted by Reviewer1261926 on Aug 28, 2012

My son love this product!

Great product

Posted by 5693176107859657222 on Jan 19, 2013

I bought this for my husband, he loves it. It smells great and leaves the skin feeling refreshed. Will definitely buy this again.

Best I've Used

Posted by Reviewer1703820 on Apr 05, 2013

I shave both face and head so to find a good shaving cream/oil/foam is a must. I don't tolerate strong fragrances or soy oils so that also shortens the list of possibilites. This is the best product I've found. Light pleasant fragrance, economical to use and it makes for easy shaving. Kind to skin too!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »