I like it but my husband doesn't.

Posted by Reviewer2611557 on Jun 13, 2009

I use this to shave my underarms and legs while I'm in the shower. My husband didn't like it for his face. He's not used to something that doesn't foam and he thought it made the razor slippery. I will try and find another natural alternative for him. I will just use it. Oh and it doesn't have a strong peppermint smell to it. I love peppermint and was hoping for the strong smell. It has more of a man's perfume smell to me then peppermint.

Fantastic shaving cream

Posted by Reviewer1839232 on Oct 14, 2008

Provides a close, comfortable shave, moisturizes the skin, and has a great peppermint scent and tingle. Best of all, a little goes a long way and a tube lasts a long time.

great stuff!

Posted by Reviewer2552628 on Oct 26, 2008

I've been using this for a while now and I wouldn't want to go back to any other brand. It's slippery enough to help your razor slide easily, you only need a little and the peppermint is cooling and soothing quality.

Excellent shave cream

Posted by Reviewer2887062 on Jul 19, 2012

Love that it's organic and the peppermint smell and cool feeling after I shave. Definitely will buy again.

mint mint shave

Posted by 5061333741173441732 on Apr 09, 2016

very good.i was looking for mint shave cream and this is it,good shave and nice mint tingle fresh feel good for the summer. will reporches

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer3224161 on Sep 22, 2008

It really works well and you don't even need lotion afterwards. It gets a little slippery trying to hold onto the razor though.

Love this stuff!

Posted by Reviewer2062660 on Jan 19, 2011

I had only been using soap before, so this is a revelation! Oh, I had tried shaving gels but they were gunky and messed up the razors. This is just perfect! Not too thick or thin, goes on very smoothly, rinses easily but does moisturize. And the smell is just right for me. It isn't too heavy, but not too light either. And I'm sensitive to scents, if that helps. I will definitely be buying this again!!

Shave Cream

Posted by Reviewer2129035 on Sep 25, 2010

Its good but i will just make my own essential oil shave cream next time. It's not quite as good as i hoped. My wife likes it better than the normal store bought stuff she normally uses so that is a big plus in getting her switched over to natural products. I normally use Shave Secret which is made out of oils only so maybe thats why i don't like this one as much.

good product

Posted by Reviewer1865158 on Jun 13, 2009

nice, smooth on the skin, makes shaving more enjoyable as i have had no nicks since using this cream, you get loads of product so will last ages, fantasrtic for the price!

I like it ..

Posted by Reviewer2807031 on Jan 08, 2012

It's like the reviews I read ..good...has a good scent..seems to be better than ole spice...and more healthy..that's a plus for me..