Love it!

Posted by Reviewer3224161 on Sep 22, 2008

It really works well and you don't even need lotion afterwards. It gets a little slippery trying to hold onto the razor though.

good product

Posted by Reviewer1865158 on Jun 13, 2009

nice, smooth on the skin, makes shaving more enjoyable as i have had no nicks since using this cream, you get loads of product so will last ages, fantasrtic for the price!

I like it ..

Posted by Reviewer2807031 on Jan 08, 2012

It's like the reviews I read ..good...has a good scent..seems to be better than ole spice...and more healthy..that's a plus for me..

Shave Cream

Posted by Reviewer2129035 on Sep 25, 2010

Its good but i will just make my own essential oil shave cream next time. It's not quite as good as i hoped. My wife likes it better than the normal store bought stuff she normally uses so that is a big plus in getting her switched over to natural products. I normally use Shave Secret which is made out of oils only so maybe thats why i don't like this one as much.

love the smell of peppermint

Posted by Reviewer1340769 on Nov 18, 2010

Lovely smell of peppermint, I like it!

Good stuff, but expensive

Posted by Reviewer2421473 on Jun 07, 2014

see above

Great product

Posted by 4731687206024397562 on Aug 19, 2014

I like all of the Avalon products I have tried. Great aroma and great moisturizer. And very important not Animal tested. I also love the hand wash and body wash. Great value with essential oils.

nice

Posted by CIPRIAN on May 31, 2016

shaves well, moisturizes and washes out easily with water. I would buy again. Smell is nice too.

I'd buy again

Posted by Reviewer1402070 on Dec 19, 2009

A little more "soapy" (produces a bit of lather) than the other shave creams I've used, but not overly and not objectionable. Effective--a little goes a long way. Peppermint fans will like the scent and tangy feel, but not overpowering.

Smooth shave

Posted by Reviewer1395811 on Feb 04, 2010

Works well, and a nice smell. Nice to know there are products out there without all those nasty chemicals.