Best Shaving Cream! Love it!

Posted by Reviewer2221903 on Mar 15, 2010

Goes on thick and creamy, even my husband uses it on his face and says that it's the best shaving cream he's ever used. Wish they made an aftershave.

Smooth shave

Posted by Reviewer1395811 on Feb 04, 2010

Works well, and a nice smell. Nice to know there are products out there without all those nasty chemicals.

I'd buy again

Posted by Reviewer1402070 on Dec 19, 2009

A little more "soapy" (produces a bit of lather) than the other shave creams I've used, but not overly and not objectionable. Effective--a little goes a long way. Peppermint fans will like the scent and tangy feel, but not overpowering.

Minty and creamy

Posted by Reviewer3359541 on Oct 20, 2009

Very nice!

good

Posted by Reviewer3187061 on Sep 08, 2009

My husband loves this shave cream

Nice Shave

Posted by Reviewer2529864 on Aug 06, 2009

It does just what it says. The peppermint isn't overly strong, which is good when you're about to shave.

Cool and refreshing

Posted by Reviewer1082005 on Jul 13, 2009

I live in Texas and the heat has been in the triple digits for many days. This pepperminty shave cream leaves my legs feeling so cool and tingling. Soft and smooth as well. Great stuff!!

good product

Posted by Reviewer1865158 on Jun 13, 2009

nice, smooth on the skin, makes shaving more enjoyable as i have had no nicks since using this cream, you get loads of product so will last ages, fantasrtic for the price!

I like it but my husband doesn't.

Posted by Reviewer2611557 on Jun 13, 2009

I use this to shave my underarms and legs while I'm in the shower. My husband didn't like it for his face. He's not used to something that doesn't foam and he thought it made the razor slippery. I will try and find another natural alternative for him. I will just use it. Oh and it doesn't have a strong peppermint smell to it. I love peppermint and was hoping for the strong smell. It has more of a man's perfume smell to me then peppermint.

nice

Posted by LotusJ57 on Feb 28, 2009

This product is all organic, smells wonderful and keeps the skin soft.