Nice (no, very very nice indeed)!

Posted by Reviewer3060686 on Feb 17, 2012

I'm starting on my second bottle now- and the ingredients are cretainly good- but so far i haven't really noticed anything special. I've had no adverse reactions, and appreciate that it is fragrance free! Update: On my sixth or seventh bottle now, and I can safely say that this is a very high quality serum (and I have tried so many, both expensive kinds like Kanebo, Shiseido, Dior etc, as well as other organic options here on i Herb.) My 49 yrs old skin is loving it; and I´m sure the retinol and other scientifically tested & proved ingredients are partly responsible for my skin looking as good as it does ( wearing a sunscreen every single day definitely helps too)! It sinks in wonderfully, leaving my combination skin nicely moisturized and almost fine line- free. I don´t need to apply moisturizer afterwards, only around the eyes and mouth. My only concern is the packaging : the pump delivers a pretty big amount, but I use it on my throat and decolletage and hands as well- but for those of you who don´t just half a pump will do. Also, AO would do better if they changed the bottle´s transparency- they should make it completely opaque to protect the retinol and other antioxidants from deteriorating. But all in all, I´ll keep on buying this one, and hope you will too! Enjoy...

Light Hydration

Posted by Reviewer1465704 on Jan 31, 2010

I am on a second bottle of this extremely light weight hydration serum and I like it. This serum is loaded with good antioxidants and unscented unlike their lavender daily moisturizer and ultimate cream. Perfect for those with normal to oily skin and can be used alone. I also recommend the lavender eye gel which is not sold @ iherb.

Piel suave

Posted by ROSSITA on Sep 09, 2013

Todos los serum de Avalon que conozco son geniales. Más revisiones de productos en mi cuenta.

Excellent for Old Red irritated skin

Posted by Reviewer3137100 on Jun 09, 2010

This product is also a winner in my books. It evens out the texture and provides a smooth finish for the day.

Lovely!

Posted by Reviewer3049125 on Mar 10, 2014

I love this serum as it calms and evens the skin without making it feel greasy

Good

Posted by Reviewer1519237 on May 30, 2012

I really like this fecial serum. I have pretty bad rosaces and usually after using creams and serums my face becomes really red and itchy, but with this product I don't have such issue.

Posted by Reviewer3004807 on Jun 23, 2012

good serum, works with any moisturizer. hydrates nad calms sensitive skin.

great product

Posted by Reviewer1554606 on Aug 24, 2013

This product moistures my skin just right, and gives it sort of that serum glow, It only lasted me 2-3 weeks, so I wont repurchase. I have sensitive acneprone skin but didnt experience any big problems. update: I did repurchase, I was convinced by it effects, its definately plumbing! But it started to break me out, so Im not using it anymore. Wish I could though. Note that I have very sensitive skin.

Not sure it did much

Posted by Veronika-and-Tobias on Jan 14, 2014

This product smells and feels lovely, but I am not sure it did a whole lot to improve my complexion.

ACEPTABLE

Posted by Reviewer2158945 on Jul 14, 2010

FACIL DE EXTENDER Y SIN OLOR. UNAS PEQUEÑAS BOLSITAS DE GRASA HAN DESAPARECIDO A LOS POCOS DÍAS DE UTILIZARLO. AUNQUE SUPONGO QUE HASTA QUE NO PASEN MÁS DÍAS NO SE APRECIARÁN BIEN TODOS SUS EFECTOS.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »