Light Hydration

Posted by Reviewer1465704 on Jan 31, 2010

I am on a second bottle of this extremely light weight hydration serum and I like it. This serum is loaded with good antioxidants and unscented unlike their lavender daily moisturizer and ultimate cream. Perfect for those with normal to oily skin and can be used alone. I also recommend the lavender eye gel which is not sold @ iherb.

Good

Posted by Reviewer1519237 on May 30, 2012

I really like this fecial serum. I have pretty bad rosaces and usually after using creams and serums my face becomes really red and itchy, but with this product I don't have such issue.

great product

Posted by Reviewer1554606 on Aug 24, 2013

This product moistures my skin just right, and gives it sort of that serum glow, It only lasted me 2-3 weeks, so I wont repurchase. I have sensitive acneprone skin but didnt experience any big problems. update: I did repurchase, I was convinced by it effects, its definately plumbing! But it started to break me out, so Im not using it anymore. Wish I could though. Note that I have very sensitive skin.

Not sure it did much

Posted by Veronika-and-Tobias on Jan 14, 2014

This product smells and feels lovely, but I am not sure it did a whole lot to improve my complexion.

Sérum à la Lavande

Posted by eithlenn on Feb 11, 2014

Sérum acheté en complément de la crème de nuit de la même ligne. Fluide et facile d'application, il ne laisse pas de film gras sur la peau et sent très bon la lavande.

Agréable

Posted by 4992169969861124247 on Nov 25, 2013

N'étant pas fan de l'odeur de lavande, j'avais un doute mais en dépit de la senteur produit très agréable à utiliser, rafraîchi la peau.