Nice (no, very very nice indeed)!

Posted by Reviewer3060686 on Feb 17, 2012

I'm starting on my second bottle now- and the ingredients are cretainly good- but so far i haven't really noticed anything special. I've had no adverse reactions, and appreciate that it is fragrance free! Update: On my sixth or seventh bottle now, and I can safely say that this is a very high quality serum (and I have tried so many, both expensive kinds like Kanebo, Shiseido, Dior etc, as well as other organic options here on i Herb.) My 49 yrs old skin is loving it; and I´m sure the retinol and other scientifically tested & proved ingredients are partly responsible for my skin looking as good as it does ( wearing a sunscreen every single day definitely helps too)! It sinks in wonderfully, leaving my combination skin nicely moisturized and almost fine line- free. I don´t need to apply moisturizer afterwards, only around the eyes and mouth. My only concern is the packaging : the pump delivers a pretty big amount, but I use it on my throat and decolletage and hands as well- but for those of you who don´t just half a pump will do. Also, AO would do better if they changed the bottle´s transparency- they should make it completely opaque to protect the retinol and other antioxidants from deteriorating. But all in all, I´ll keep on buying this one, and hope you will too! Enjoy...

Piel suave

Posted by ROSSITA on Sep 09, 2013

Todos los serum de Avalon que conozco son geniales. Más revisiones de productos en mi cuenta.

Excellent for Old Red irritated skin

Posted by Reviewer3137100 on Jun 09, 2010

This product is also a winner in my books. It evens out the texture and provides a smooth finish for the day.

Lovely!

Posted by Reviewer3049125 on Mar 10, 2014

I love this serum as it calms and evens the skin without making it feel greasy

Posted by Reviewer3004807 on Jun 23, 2012

good serum, works with any moisturizer. hydrates nad calms sensitive skin.

The Great best thing for my skin.

Posted by Reviewer2853364 on Aug 23, 2012

The Great best thing for my skin.

Very good

Posted by qwnady888 on Aug 09, 2013

We like Avalon

good product

Posted by 5538858862434295899 on Dec 23, 2013

good product

Renewal

Posted by Reviewer1562668 on Dec 10, 2009

Love this product. It's not that I see a difference...it's that I feel a difference. Just seems to cool my face and get it ready for the moisturizer.

All good

Posted by Reviewer1168123 on Aug 10, 2011

Like this serum very much. It seems to do all kinds of good things to my skin, makes it appear much more even toned, luminous, pores seem to vanish.. I just love this product!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »